#38 Tour Adventures

Calum: Calum had invited me to go on tour with him for a while since I had a long time off from Uni and work.

I had been away with him for about two weeks and being in a bus with four loud, teenage boys was not as fun as it sounds. Sure they were my best friends and they were a lot to handle, but they were a lot of fun at the best of times.

I was reading a book at the back of the bus minding my own business, while we were going to our next destination. I heard Calum yell out. “Y/N? Come here!” I sighed getting up, and opening the door to see Calum mooning people out the window of the bus. Ashton and Michael killing themselves laughing. “What is wrong with you?” I asked, Ashton turned to me. “It was Luke’s idea.” He accused, I shook my head holding in my laughs. “Why did I say yes to coming on tour with you?” I asked, Calum grinned at me. “Because you love us… and because you would have been bored as shit at home.” Calum said pulling his pants up and hugging me. “Get off me!” I whined pushing him off, before I could protest anymore, Luke, Michael and Ashton joined in on the hug. “Sadly, I do love you guys.” I mumbled against a chest… I was a bit scared. “Thanks for coming on tour with us Y/N.” Calum said.  

Ashton: I walked out into the airport excitement running through me, I was going to surprise Ashton while he was on tour.

I finally pulled up at the house, hopping out; too excited to worry about my bag. My bag placed beside me by the driver, before he got into the car again. I watched as the car left in the driveway, pulling my bag along behind me. The front door was already ajar, I wandered in. Hearing the voices of the boys from the main room. I left my bag in the hallway and continued following the voices. “Hello?” I asked standing at the doorway. “Oh my god! Y/N!” Ashton exclaimed jumping up out of his chair and running over to me. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. “Hey Ashton.” I giggled as he squeezed me tight and nuzzled his face in my neck. “You guys are so cute… It’s disgusting.” Michael groaned, Ashton muttered a shut up to him. “At least I’ll be getting some tonight.” Ashton joked back. I heard all the boys get up and leave the room. Ashton looked at my face. “I have missed you so much. I can’t believe you are here.” He whispered before kissing me softly, I smiled into the kiss. “I can’t either.” I said, pulling away.

Luke: Lately, I had been missing Luke so much since he was away on tour in America. I had about a week until he came home so it wasn’t long now. I was laid on the lounge in one of Luke’s shirt, holding one of his penguins that he left here. I heard a notification pop up on my phone. ‘Face time: Luke <3 Calling’ I instantly pressed the answer button. His face popped up on my screen. “Hey gorgeous! I just wanted to say hi, this is only a quick call.” Luke beamed, I smiled broadly at him. “Hey Luke! How are you?” I asked. “I’m really good, missing you heaps.” He said, his lips forming into a pout. “Me too.” I said mimicking his pout. “Uh, we’re here.” I heard someone say in the background, I frowned in confusion as Luke looked away from the camera. “Okay… Babe, I have to go but I love you and I’ll talk to you soon.” He said before blowing me a kiss. “Bye Luke, I love you.” I said blowing a kiss back. He ended the call, I locked my phone putting it on the coffee table. There was a knock at the front door, I sighed getting up. Opening the door I saw … Luke. I swung the door open and leapt into his arms. “Oh my god! You’re here!” I squealed wrapping my arms around his waist. His arms tightly around me. “You’re here.” I kept sighing into his chest. “I’ve missed you so much!” He sighed kissing me softly, his lips on mine was the most amazing feeling I’ve had. Luke walked me backwards into the house, shutting the door behind him with his foot. He was finally home and I couldn’t be happier.  

Michael: Michael and I had missed each other so much while he was away, so we decided that I would go on tour with him for a couple of weeks.

I was a little bit nervous about being on the bus with four crazy loud teenage boys, but it slowly got better. Waking up in the morning was the worst thing.

My eyes fluttered open, seeing Michael asleep beside me. “Morning beautiful.” Michael mumbled, his voice deeper than usual. “Morning Michael.” I sighed, snuggling into his side. “Are the love birds up yet?” I heard Luke ask outside the bunk. “No.” Calum answered.  

“Get out of bed!” Luke said opening the curtain the light burning my eyes. “Luke! Shut the curtain, I’m naked!” I exclaimed pulling the covers over my head. “Go away Luke, we’ll be up in a bit.”

“Well we have to be at the venue in 25 minutes. So you needed to be up… ten minutes ago.” Luke said, before shutting the curtain.

Michael and I got up out of bed, still trying to wake up. I wandered out into the small kitchen to make a cup of coffee. “About time.” Ashton joked, I groaned; sitting beside him in the small booth. Michael wandered in and sat beside me, squishing Ashton against the wall. “We have to go in about five minutes.” Calum said, Michael and I nodded.

We all got into the van, all of us still sleeping on each other’s shoulders, that was one of the good things. Michael and I could just enjoy each other’s company.  

A/N: Sorry its a bit short… but hope you like it!

~Lucy xx