#75 Vegas

Calum: Calum had invited me to come on tour with him, we were going to Vegas and we had a two day break there. The boys were a little jet lagged and so was I. We got into the hotel, the boys all had separate rooms. “This is amazing Calum! I can’t I’m in Vegas!” I said happily, I ran and jumped on the huge king bed. “This bed is amazing!” I said the quilt so soft. “You’re so cute Y/N.” Calum said sitting on the bed near me. “So are you Calum.” I said poking his side, he squirmed away. I moved away from him so he could lay down beside me. “How about we sleep off the jet lag and then hit the casino?” Calum suggested, I yawned crawling under the covers. “Sounds good.” I laid my head on the pillow, Calum curled up beside me.

We slept for a while, I woke up first. Calum’s face close to mine, my fingers lightly brushed over his cheek. He looked so peaceful, I loved seeing him relaxed.

Calum finally woke up, it was almost dinner time. “Want to go down stairs for tea?” Calum asked, I nodded changing into some clean clothes. He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked out of our room and into the elevator.

We sat at a table by a window looking out at Vegas. “This is amazing, thank you so much for inviting me.” I said, he grinned. “That’s okay, I needed you to keep me company.” He said sweetly. We ordered dinner, and talked about everything. “We should play the pokies or something when we finish.” I suggested, he nodded. “Yeah, I’ve always wanted to.” He said, he finished his drink. “Want to go now?” I nodded, we paid our bill.

We went out onto the casino floor, it was so loud and bright, I was amazed. “Pokies?” We made our way over to the slot machines. I put a coin into the machine and pulled the lever, before I could even think hundreds of coins were pouring out into the tray below. “Oh my god! Calum!” I squealed, his eyes lit up at all of the coins. We collected them into the cups above the machine. “This is amazing!” I said happily.

We took the coins to be counted and changed into notes, we ended up with a thousand dollars. “We should try again.” Calum said, I shrugged a couple of dollars wouldn’t hurt.

Again we continued to win. We cashed in more of our coins, after half an hour we had collected over five grand. “Y/N, we should get a huge suite!” Calum suggested, I nodded. “Like the biggest room in the hotel.” He continued.

We went upstairs to pack our bags and upgrade our room.

The room we got was the penthouse and had the biggest living room area. “It sucks we aren’t here for longer.” Calum said, I nodded. “I know, we can always come back.”

“Yes and not with the tour.” He said, “why don’t we really splurge and get expensive room service?” Calum continued, I grinned. “Yeah, I’ll put our bags away while you ring up.” I said picking up mine and Calum’s bags.

When I came out of the bedroom, Calum was already opening the door for the man with our room service. He had ordered a bottle of champagne and fondue with strawberries.

“This is perfect, champagne, strawberries and fondue with my beautiful girlfriend… in Vegas.” He said wrapping his arms around me, I turned around in his arms. His face close to mine, I swallowed suddenly nervous. He smirked and kissed me softly, he walked me back towards the bed. “How about we take the bubbly and have a bubble bath?” Calum asked against my lips. I couldn’t say anything, he suddenly lifted me up taking me to the bathroom. There was a huge spa, he began running the bath while I got the champagne strawberries and fondue.

We sat in the warm bath, Calum poured us both a glass of wine. “Cheers.” I said clinking my glass to his. “To us and our good luck.” He added, I smiled before I sipped my wine. “Strawberry?” Calum asked, dipping a strawberry in the chocolate. “Yeah. Thanks.” I leaned forward, he put the strawberry between my teeth. It tasted delicious, Calum pulled me forward and pressed his lips to mine. “I love you… rich girl.” He said cheekily, I smirked kissing him softly. “I love you too rich boy.” I said, he grabbed my hips and pulled me onto his lap. I took another sip of my wine and then put the glass down. I wished this night never ended.