#13 How he tells the fans about your relationship

Calum: Calum and I had been together for a little while but only the boys, our friends and family knew about us. Cal had wanted to tell the fans for about a week now. 

“Hey, Y/N. Why don’t we go out today?” Calum suggested as he came into my house. “What were you thinking?” I asked, as I hugged him. “Lunch, just us.” He said, I stopped and looked up at him, knowing that no one knew about us yet. “I know, no one knows. I was just thinking this is an easy way for people to find out.” He reasoned, I shrugged. “Okay, let me get changed.” I said going into my bedroom. 

Calum had taken me to a nice restaurant in the city. We were walking down the street before we had lunch, he wrapped his arm around my waist sending sparks through my whole body. We had noticed a few teenage girls pointing at us realising that it was Calum. 

We had lunch peacefully with the odd fan coming up to us. It was clear that they knew about Calum and I, a couple of even asked us if we were together. He was being really obvious about it though; holding my hand, kissing me. It was amazing to get our relationship out in the open.

Ashton: I was currently backstage with my boyfriend Ashton and his band mates. Ashton sat on the lounge beside me, tucking me into his side. “How much time do we have?” Luke asked their manager. “20 minutes.” He said leaving the room, so it was just me and the boys. 

Calum pulled out his phone filming himself. “So we’re about to go on stage! There’s Lukey!” He said happily then showing Luke who flipped Calum off. “Michael!” Calum yelled showing Michael and then right up to his face. “No! Go away!” Michael whined, Calum then turned to Ashton and me. “Aw… The happy couple.” He cooed, pinching Ashton’s cheek as Ashton giggled blushing. “Shut up!” He said while Calum squeezed his face so it came out weird. 

After the show we checked twitter to see lots of tweets to both Ashton and I about our relationship… good and bad.

Luke: I had been seeing Luke for a while but we hadn’t told the public about us. As Luke was pretty shy around camera and he didn’t want to say anything on film.

The boys were figuring a way to tell the fans. “Ashton! Stop we are not doing it through keek.” Luke huffed. “Well, you’ve been with Y/N long enough. If you don’t tell them I will.” Ashton concluded. “Ash! We’re just worried about what they’ll say.” I said trying to calm him down. Michael sighed in the corner, “Here’s a genius idea why don’t you just tweet it?” 

“If it gets you off my back.” Luke sighed getting his phone.

I later checked my twitter seeing Luke had tweeted: ‘@Luke5SOS: Yes it’s true Y/N and I are together and we are very happy.’ It was such a relief for everyone to know and we didn’t have to hide anymore.

Michael: “Hey, Mikey.” I said as I let Michael inside my house, he was picking me up for his interview. “Hey Y/N. You ready?” I nodded hugging him; he kissed the top of my head. “You look really pretty.” He complimented, I blushed shyly hiding my face in his chest. 

I sat in the car nervously fidgetling. “Y/N calm down, it’s going to be fine.” Michael said, his hand finding mine giving it a reassuring squeeze.

The thing was that Michael and I hadn’t told the public about our relationship and we thought that it was the easiest way for us to tell the public about us. 

During the interview Michael was shifting awkwardly, then came the question ‘who’s single?’ Ashton, Luke and Calum all raised their hands. “Michael, who’s the lucky lady?” I watched as he blushed. “Y/N.” He said simply. 

The interview continued normally and Michael was a lot more relaxed.

A/N: Sorry that it was a bit later today. Hope you like it!

~ Lucy xx