#81 Blind Auditions

A/N: Okay this is really lame and it’s not really like a romance type preference but in celebration of The Voice Australia back on I decided to do a preference on The Voice. I’ve included the real coaches for two of the preferences (Ashton and Luke) and for Calum and Michael, 5SOS are the coaches. So yeah. the coaches on The Voice Aus are Will.I.Am, Joel Madden and Ricky Martin. (I am so lame… oh well) haha 

Calum: His POV

Our chairs turned around as the artist left the stage. We were preparing for the next singer. “He was so good. It sucks we didn’t turn around.” I heard Luke say from his chair. We had been invited to do a special season of ‘The Voice Australia’. I was sat between Ashton and Michael and Luke was down the other end. “Who’s next? Hope it’s good.” I mumbled to the guys. “High heels.” Ashton said over the sudden roar of the crowd. We looked at each other and shrugged. The music began playing, I knew the tune but I couldn’t remember the song. The artist began singing, my mouth dropped. She was singing ‘Ain’t No Other Man’ by Christina Aguilera. I looked at Ashton and Michael, they looked the same. Within the second line all four of us had turned around. She had a big voice, and a very small frame. I was amazed. Not to mention she was bloody gorgeous. Her song finished, she looked so proud. We all stood up applauding her. After the crowd calmed down, we all sat down and looked at her. “Hi, wow. What’s you name hun?” Luke asked, I could see where this is going. “Hi I’m Y/N and I’m Y/A.” She said in a soft, quiet voice. It was the complete opposite to her singing voice. “I can’t believe you all turned around.” She said shakily. We all grinned at her. “I have to pick now, don’t I?” She asked shyly. “I really want you on my team.” Ashton said standing up, we were all standing up. I was going to fight for her to be on my team. “I want you more.” Luke said, Michael and I looked at each other. “You are an incredible singer and if you join my team I would make you into an artist.” Michael said. All the boys looked at me. “I would make you a better artist.” I said, she looked at all four of us. “Wait let me make this easy for you.” I said getting on my knees in front of the stage, I pouted at her. She burst out into giggles, I smirked back at the boys smugly. “Okay, I love all you guys. You’re all amazing but I think I’m gonna go with Calum.” She said, I leaped up so happy she was on my team. I took her hand as she came down the stairs, she hugged me tightly. I was so happy I had her on my team. I led her backstage to her family. She hugged me one last time. 

I ran back to my chair, the boys were grumbling that I got her. “It’s the pouty lips and puppy dog eyes. I need to learn how to do that.” Luke grumbled, I chuckled. “It’s a skill.” I said proudly, Ashton rolled his eyes. 

Ashton: Your POV

I turned to look at my fellow coaches as we waited for the next singer to come on stage. I looked down at Joel who was bummed he’d lost another singer to me. “Y/N, I swear I will get the next one off you.” He threatened, I heard Ricky laugh two chairs down from me. The lights changed and footsteps could be heard. “Good luck.” I chirped, the music began. As they began singing, I concluded it was definitely a guy and he was good. I knew the voice from somewhere. “Joel! Push your button!” I said turning to him, he was on the verge of pushing his button. “Just do it!” I said, Ricky and Will were also telling him to push his button. He finally did, at the same time so did Ricky. Just as the song was going to end I was trying to press my button but I was too late. Will and my chairs turned, my mouth dropped when I saw Ashton. I dropped my head onto my button. “Hello.” Will said happily, I looked up at Ashton. “Hi. My name is Ashton and I’m from Western Sydney.” Ashton said grinning. “Oh I am in soooo much trouble.” I groaned, he chuckled. “Is there something we are missing?” Ricky asked, I looked around the room. “Uh, we’re together as in he’s my boyfriend.” I said awkwardly. “Hey babe.” Ashton said waving, I said blushing. “Hi, Ash. You have two great coaches to pick from.” I said gesturing to Ricky and Joel. “Y/N you’re in big trouble.” Will teased, I glared at him. “Will! Let the boys chose his coach.” I snapped, he laughed. “I really want you on my team. I can see you’re a rocker type of guy and I can really work with you. I can make you into a star.” Joel said trying to convince Ashton. “I really want you on my team.” Ricky said simply, even though I was dating Ashton I could listen to Ricky’s voice all day. The audience yelled a mix of ‘Ricky’ and ‘Joel’. “I’m going to go with Joel.” Ashton said happily, the four of us stood up clapping him as he came down to us. Joel hugged him and then I did. “You’re in so much trouble.” Ashton chuckled in my ear, I nodded. “I know. Now go on you big star!” I said stepping away from him to let Ricky and Will congratulate him.

Luke: Your POV

Only Joel and I had places left in our teams, I was getting so worried that I wouldn’t get someone really, really good. He already had a stand-out top four singer. “I feel like this is your singer Y/N.” Will said from two chairs down, I grinned. “I hope so.” I said sighing. The sound of footsteps could be heard, which silenced us.  The fun, fast beat of ‘What I like About You’ began. “I love this song!” I said happily. The guy who was singing had such an amazing voice, it was so smooth. Joel and I turned so quickly for him it wasn’t funny, we both sat forward enjoying the show before us. He was tall, broad-shouldered and was so handsome. And he had an amazing, voice. I couldn’t believe it. I would do anything to have him on my team. The crowd was going wild for him, and I could see and hear why.  I was sad when the song ended, I could listen to him all day. “I think Y/N may need a fan.” Ricky joked, I sat pretending to fan myself with my hand. Joel and Will stood up and fanned me with their hands, I pretended to swoon more. We laughed it off and turned back to the guy on stage. “What’s your name and where are you from?” Joel asked, the guy smiled. “Hello, my name’s Luke, I’m seventeen and I’m from Sydney.” I swear my eyes almost popped out of my head. “You’re seventeen?!” I clamped a hand over my mouth. “How is this supposed to happen?” I gushed, he just smiled awkwardly. “Talent.” Will said as a matter-of-factly.  “I really want you on my team!” I said, Joel stood up. “I need you on my team.” I stood up with him, “No! You can’t use that again!” I said, he just shrugged his shoulders. “Okay, you need to make a descision now.” Ricky said, Joel and I sat down. “Um… okay. Well I love both of you. I still can’t believe you turned around but I’m going to have to go with Y/N.” Luke said, I jumped up. I went over to him as he came down the stairs. He hugged me tightly, his height dwarfing mine. The other coaches got up and congratulated him, I walked him back to the green room, where his family was. “You did really well.” I said before I had to go back to my chair. “You’re going to enjoy working with him aren’t you?” Joel asked as I sat in my chair, I smiled. “Yeah, but he has an amazing talent. And looks wise, I have to sit two seats away from Ricky Martin every night. I should be okay.” I joked, Ricky grinned over at me. We all sat waiting for the next artist to come on stage.  

Michael: His POV

I looked to the boys as I heard footsteps on the floor of the stage. I was getting nervous for them, whoever they were. “High heels.” Ashton commented, I nodded. My heart leaped in my chest as the music began. The girl began singing, we all sat up quickly. She had a beautiful voice. Ashton and Calum had already turned around. Luke sat with his eyes shut listening to her. I stood up waving my arm over my chair; her voice got better if that was even possible. I pushed my button but I was already turning and the song was over. “No! Oh come on please!” I groaned flopping back into my chair. The crew all shook their heads at me. I looked at the girl on stage, she was bloody gorgeous. “What’s your name sweetie?” I asked, she smiled really big. “Hi, my name’s Y/N.” She said shyly, we all smiled at her. “I’m sorry.” She said I saw tears in her eyes. “Aww. Don’t cry.” Calum said, she fanned her hand in front of her face. “I’m really sorry I didn’t turn around but you’re in and you have three amazing coaches to pick from.” I said gesturing to my bandmates. She nodded letting out a shaky breath. They all put in their pitches to her, she smiled unsure. I got up and went on stage with her. She looked up at me, she looked so scared. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder. “Help me.” She said, I grinned. “Well personally I wouldn’t go with any of them because they are all annoying. No I’m kidding.” I joked, the boys all rolled their eyes at me. “Go with what your heart tells you.” I said, she nodded. I went back to my chair. “I love all of you but I’m going to pick Ashton.” She said happily, Ashton jumped out of his chair and ran up to hug her. He almost tackled her, Calum, Luke and I stood up applauding her. She came up to hug all of us. I think competition with her is going to kill me. Ashton better know how lucky he is. I watched as she left the stage. “You’re so lucky man.” I said, he chuckled and nodded. “I know but hands off my contestant.” He warned jokingly, but I made no promises. 

A/N: Hope you liked it!!! 

~ Lucy xx