#57 Song Preference: "Hear You Me" by Jimmy Eat World - (His POV)

Calum: “And if you were with me tonight, I’d sing to you just one more time”

I curled up in bed, tears streaming down my face like every other night since Y/N left me, I hugged her pillow to my face inhaling her faint scent on the material. I wished she was there with me, I wanted her arms around me, her soft kisses. I wanted the lazy sound of her voice as she listened to me play a song for her. I got up frustrated, grabbing my guitar. I laid on the bed, strumming the chords of ‘beside you’, I wish she was here with me. I wanted to sing for her, I played ‘beside you’ imagining that she was there beside me. I couldn’t even finished the song without crying. I gave up on the idea, curling up into her pillow. “Let me sing for you one more time.” I whispered trying to get her out of my mind.

Ashton: “There’s no one in town I know, you gave us some place to go”

I aimlessly walked along the streets that Y/N and I used to walk every date night, it felt so unfamiliar here now. People that Y/N would usually talk to were people I couldn’t even tell the names of, some said distant hello’s or asked how I was, but I didn’t really care. I pulled my coat around me, determined to go home as I had nowhere else to go. Y/N gave me a place to go… I could do anything with her, I could go anywhere with her but now she was gone I had nothing to do with myself.   

Luke: “A song for a heart so big”

My heart thumped in my chest as I looked out into the crowd, a smile broke on my face thinking about everything that was happening. It faded when I thought of my girlfriend, I missed her so much. “Okay, I’m going to dedicate this song to my beautiful girlfriend, who has been so supportive of us, of you guys. She loves all of you, she has a huge heart and this song is for her. This is ‘Disconnected’!” I said before beginning the song. I beamed at the reaction of the fans and I hoped that Y/N would see this sometime.

Michael: “On sleepless roads the sleepless go”

My fingers tapped on the steering wheel as I drove down the sleepless road, I looked over at my beautiful girlfriend. She was curled up in the passenger seat looking out the window. I laid my hand on her thigh; she jumped and looked at me. “Hey, Michael.” She said her voice lacking enthusiasm. “Go to sleep sweetie. It’s late, I’ll be here when you wake up.” I said softly, she smiled. “Pull over.” She said suddenly, I nodded pulling into a small truck stop a bright light overhead. “Let’s just stay here for the night.” She said getting out of the car and then into the back seat. I followed her lead. We curled up next to each other, her hands lightly rubbing over mine. “This is perfect Michael.” She smiled up at me, watching the cars drive past.

A/N: Sorry it's crap! I've been caught up with school!

~ Lucy xx