#10 Wedding Vows

Calum: “I still remember the first time that I saw you, in the crowd at one of my shows. It was in that moment I wanted to know you and be with you. Little did I know that I would be standing here making you my wife. I’m so happy that you have stuck with me through thick and thin and you have been there for me when I needed it and I am here for you when you need it. I don’t know how you deal with me I am a massive idiot especially with the boys, but I guess I’m your idiot. I love you so much, you are beautiful in every way and you get more and more beautiful every time I look at you. You are my princess, I love you… Forever and always.”

Ashton: “Where do I start? Y/N you are just perfect. You’re absolutely gorgeous; I still can’t believe you agreed to go on a date with me. I have to pinch myself every time I see you because you are so beautiful I forget to breathe. I have never met a girl like you. You make me feel complete and here I am today standing before you planning to make you the happiest girl in the world because you have made me the happiest man in the world. I don’t think you’ll ever realise how much I love you but I’ll remind you every day.”

Luke: “You know I’m not one for many words, so I’ll put it like this. You are the love of my life, I know I tell you this all the time but I love you to the end of the universe and back. I still can’t believe a stunning girl like you is marrying a crazy dork like me. People don’t know this but you are the reason for my smile and I have never been happier. I want to spend the rest of my life with you making you happy. I want to do everything with you, start a family, grow old together. I don’t think you’ll ever realise how beautiful you are to me and how much I love you.”

Michael: “I never ever thought that I would meet a beautiful, amazing girl like you. Let alone have the chance to be with you and marrying you. I know that I will never be good enough for you but no man will treat you better than I will and that’s a promise. I love you so much and I tell you that every day and I will continue until I die. I refuse to believe that another man could love another woman more than I love you. You are just perfect, everything about you is perfect and that will never change in my eyes. I love you so much and I will never stop loving you.”

A/N: Hey I loved writing this one! Hope you enjoy reading it! 

~Lucy xx