Chapter 202

After a few minutes, the first young master of the Henituse Household plopped down on the available bed. He closed his eyes while he massaged his aching head. Not only had he gotten kidnapped by the enemy, but he was without a doubt somewhere on the Eastern Continent. His family would be worried if he didn't contact them soon. Leaning back on the metallic surface, he covered his face with his arm and started to sort through his thoughts. There was no doubt in his mind he was going to escape this place. The big question now was whether or not he'd wait until after he found out what the bastard wanted from him.

<It doesn't matter what the White S*** says. He is going to f***ing pay!>

An hour went by before he heard clinking sounds from the door. Eventually it opened and a dark elf entered the room. Dyed blues noticed that the man was carefully carrying a change of clothes, a pillow, a couple blankets and a tray of food. Setting them down on the small table, he peeked at the mysterious prisoner who had obtained his lord's interest. When their eyes met, the mortal flinched and averted his gaze. However, to his surprise, the man didn't recoil in disgust or protest his presence. Didn't humans view his race as a cursed existence who had to be purged? This lack of reaction intrigued the 78 years old. What was the possibility that this person was not actually human? Glancing back at the youth, his black irises shook when he realized that the entity was still staring directly at him.

"C-Can I help you?"

<Looks like the White Radish sent me someone useful.>

Rolling onto his side as if he was lounging on a plush sofa, the deity casually asked.

"Are we by chance currently in the Endable Kingdom?"

Surprise flickered across the older man's face. How did an outsider know the name of their secret nation for dark affinity races? Peering over his shoulder towards the closed door, the dark elf decided it wouldn't hurt to answer his question.

"Yes, Sir. Why do you-"

Suddenly, an extremely powerful pressure filled the room. One that could only come from a majestic race he had learned about as a child. Stumbling backwards in terror, the being whose skin shone like a black pearl started trembling under the suffocating force.

"D-D-Dragon-nim!"

<Nope. Although for the purpose of escape I'll have to pretend to be one.>

Pretending to be disinterested in the lower being, the 18 years old suggested.

"It's a tad stuffy in here. How about you let me take a walk around town for a bit?"

"I- Well- M-My lord said- But-"

Unable to form a coherent sentence the dark elf bowed his head respectfully and scurried out of the dungeon's cell. Sighing in exhausted exasperation, the noble decides he would need to find another way to flee from his prison. Half an hour flew by before the door reopened and the dark elf from earlier returned with a cloak, black gloves, mask and a bag full of money.

"I-It's not much, but please use it to your heart's content."

Sapphires widened in shock. Was the mortal seriously willing to risk his life all because he thought he was a dragon?

<Ha— Elves and dark elves seriously are crazy fanatics. Although this is definitely convenient.>

Accepting the offered items, he got changed into the new garments and stored his formal attire in his spatial pouch. Altering his eye color so that it was black, he put on the full face mask and pulled down the large hood to hide his skin color.

<Should I take this dark elf with me like I did with Roslo?>

Examining the nervous man, the God of Love inquired.