Chapter 205

A surge of mana came from the fifth floor announcing the return of their precious family. Hastily, everyone who had been waiting in the lounge rushed up to the deity's room. By the time the youngest duo burst through the door, the Crown Prince had reactivated his disguise. No one could stop the drowsy pair from launching themselves into the youth's chest which knocked him off his feet and onto the sofa behind him. Their eyes were puffy from lack of sleep and crying.

""Papa!""

Stroking both of their heads in order to comfort them, he watched as the rest of his flock entered the room. Directly behind them was the rest of the inhabitants of the underground villa. Most of them had robes covering their pajamas. Several were holding cups of black tea in their hands which they had been drinking in order to stay awake. Every single one of them had been worried about his safety. Especially since it was an enemy who had kidnapped him.

<Ha— This is worse than I thought it'd be.>

Pale blues examined the still disguised noble carefully. Knowing his father, he would hide any injuries that he sustained from them. However, he was more likely to admit it if one of his kids pried. His siblings also knew this which is why the oldest of his silver haired sister inquired.

"Are you okay, Father?"

Opening his mouth to reply, blond haired Saint hurried over and took hold of his hand. His golds closed while he assessed the God of Love's condition. With a blank expression on his face, the 18 years old stared at the holy man. There were obvious bags under his eyes.

<Did he not get any sleep? Is the fact I was kidnapped that big of a deal? It's not like a mortal can kill me. Plus my condition has improved a lot compared to before.>

Chills raced down his back causing him to warily peak over at the immortals. There was a vicious benign smile on the assassin's lips. Both of their browns had a murderous look in them.

<S***! They're mad. Did I do something wrong?>

"Cale."

Quietly, the deity looked at his fiance who had taken a seat next to him. Once he had the deity's attention, the mixed blood grabbed his free hand and removed the divine item of disguise. All eyes watched attentively as his locks turned to their familiar red and his eyes reverted to their normal red-brown. A set of sky blues shook when they saw the actual state of the flesh on the hand he was holding. Dozens of various sized cracks had reappeared on it again.

"It would seem our dear God of Love's condition has deteriorated again."

Nodding in agreement, the Sun God's Saint clarified.

"His divine energy is abnormal as well."

<Well my bare flesh did turn snow on the ground into steam earlier this evening.>

Dark browns pierced into the noble while the head of the Molan Household advised.

"It's late. Everyone except for myself, Eruhaben, Alberu, Derin, Mila, Choi Han and Beacrox should head to bed. That includes you, Jack. You need to get some sleep."

Forcing an apologetic smile, the youngest of the holy men headed towards the door where his twin was waiting for him. Gradually, everyone dispersed back to their rooms with the kids being the last to leave since they had to say goodnight to their fathers, uncle and grandparents. Only two of them remained because the youngest duo refused to leave. In the end, they were tucked into their guardian's bed by the torture expert. Minutes later the pair had fallen sound asleep. As soon as he informed the others, the group turned their attention to the seven robed strangers who were quietly observing them. When golden reptilian eyes focused on them, they cowered in\. awe and fear. Not only had they met a God, but a Dragon-nim too? How could they be so lucky?