Chapter 278

AN: Life has been crazy busy lately. However, here is the next chapter! Please enjoy it! I will hopefully be posting the next one for the React fic soon. 

***********************************************

Days quickly flew by as the noble slacked off and rolled around on a blanket in his garden. His entire family, especially the children, were becoming increasingly concerned since this was the longest amount of time he had willingly taken to relax. If they wanted to spend time with him, they had to do so by going to or eating their meals in the garden where he was resting. After two weeks, they started to wonder if he was ill. Each time one of the representatives or the ancient dragons asked to examine him, the youth would refuse them. His reasoning being that the God of Healing was responsible for treating his physical and mental health.

"Amias."

Undisguised reptilians peered up from the book in his hands.

"Mmmm?"

A cup of herbal medicinal tea was offered to him by the ancient deity.

"Drink this and come with me."

Silverish emeralds stared blankly at the Crybaby. When the youth didn't show any immediate sign of getting up from his comfortable nest, the older of the duo calmly announced.

"You and I are going for a walk."

"Don't want to."

As expected the youngest wouldn't go along with his plans without some sort of incentive. He was too preoccupied with the books the God of Life kept sending him to read. Just what was written in them that intrigued the noble this much?

"I'll give you 20 billion gold and two mines of your choice."

The sound of a thick book closing confirmed that he got the child's attention. Accepting and taking a sip of the unfamiliar drink, the God of Love frowned when a slightly bitter taste flowed into his mouth. Even with the honey that had been added, the medicine's flavor could not be masked. However, it was definitely not as bad as the abhorrent sourness of lemons.

"Where are we going?"

"You pick."

His words caused a mischievous sheen to appear in the younger God's eyes.

"Really? Anywhere?"

A nod confirmed the 19 years old was correct.

<Should I punish some bastards? Or create some chaos?>

Lemon yellows could see the edges of the youth's lips twitch as they attempted to curl up into a smirk. He had the perfect idea.

"Eastern Continent. More specifically to visit the Fog Cat Tribe."

For some reason, the Crybaby felt uneasy about the noble's decision. Unfortunately, he had already agreed to go wherever the youngest wanted to go. Even if it meant enemy territory.

"Oh and I want to bring my immortals with us."

"Of course."

Storing his items back in his spatial pouch, the younger deity got up and disappeared into the building to finish his preparations. Fifteen minutes later he returned dressed head to toe in black. His hair and eyes were both dyed brown to match the Molan duo.

"Papa and Hyung will be here soon. They went to get Hong and On."

Not long after the words had left his lips, the four arrived in matching outfits. Surprisingly, the torture expert was wearing black gloves unlike his usual white. As expected, his sheathed broad sword was strapped to his back. Murderous sheens could be seen in the older duo's browns while the kids' golds had a mix of fear and determination. No matter what, they would see this through to their end just like their dongsaeng had with his abuser. After all, their guardian was giving them a chance to get revenge for all the torment they had experienced growing up.