Chapter 306

After taking a delightful bath, the deity got dressed in a deep blue shirt with an open back and a pair of black pants. Connecting the fabric together around his neck was a rose shaped golden clasp. Since both his arms were exposed, a pair of black gloves which went up to his elbows had been selected. Without the effects of his ring of disguise, the shimmery crest which covered the majority of his upper body could be seen. If he wasn't careful, it may even expose his identity to those who had witnessed his Divine Dragon form. Skillfully, the assassin pulled his youngest's extremely long white hair into a braid. A matching blue ribbon was attached to its end prior to him assisting in putting the boy's divine items onto him. Instantly, the ring activated and he transformed into his well-known human disguise.

Once he was ready for the day, the 19 years old returned to his guest room where the others were waiting for him. All eyes stared at him while their owners took in his inhuman beauty. At least until a knock from the door snapped them back to reality. Swiftly, the patriarch of the Molan Household checked to see who had come to meet with his puppy of a son. Annoyance caught both his children's attention. Dyed red-browns focused on the brunet in concern.

"Pardon me, Your Holiness. I was wondering if I could borrow a moment of His Holy Eminence's time this morning. There is something I would like to discuss with him."

<Wait- That voice. What does Minister Luit want with me? More importantly, why did he address you using such a formal title?>

-It's possible he has reasoned that I'm a representative of a God. Which of course is not wrong.

Taking a moment to confirm that the dark elves were all safely disguised, the youth signaled for his immortal to let the official into his room. As soon as the elderly human entered, aged grays widened in awe and bewilderment. Just like he had thought. This existence in front of him was definitely not human. Without a doubt, the supposed first young master of Henituse County was actually the disguised God of Love. There was no other possible explanation for the youth's ethereal majesty. With a hand over his heart, the Minister of Foreign Affairs knelt down on one knee and lowered his gaze respectfully.

<What the f*- Has he lost his mind?>

"This lowly mortal greets the God of Love-"

<F***!>

Before the official could finish his sentence, the door to the room was slammed open by a large flock of children who rushed past the minister. Only the four who had made him accompany them throughout the marketplace were quietly observing the situation. It wasn't hard to figure out that he knew their father's secret based on the subservient position he was currently in.

"Huh? What's that old human doing here?"

Upon hearing the black dragon's question, the rest of the group of children turned their attention to the man who was still kneeling on the floor. Shaking pupils were peeking up at them without the official even raising his head. Was he hearing things? No. That boy had definitely referred to him based on his race. Then that meant such a tiny child was a member of a different race. His thoughts became chaotic as he recalled the four children who had been with the deity the night prior. Three baby dragons. One angel. Could he be one of them?

<Looks like there was someone competent amongst Zed's ministers after all...>

"Aylmer Luit. Raise your head."

Obediently, the elder did as the 19 years old commanded. Everyone watched silently while the noble strolled over to the human. Cuddled comfortably in his arms were his baby daughter and the emerald haired toddler. Their eyes stared at the peculiar human. Did he come to submit himself to their esteemed father? Would he become their newest servant or butler? Curiously, the younger of the pair peered up at her guardian whose face was currently expressionless.