Chapter 382

AN: Thank you everyone for your continued support and feedback. With the private messaging feature being removed, I ask that people still reach out to me in the comments if they have questions, requests or constructive criticisms. I greatly appreciate all of you and hope you will continue to enjoy my works!

********************************************

As soon as they had returned to the office, the God of Love looked at the message his fiance had left on his communication device. His unease continued to grow when all he saw was a single line of familiar coordinates. Ones which would transport them directly to Roan's main palace. Was he unable to say anything else? Did someone by chance attack the palace during the meeting? If so, was it a follower of the Cursed One or a Hunter? Or did someone discover his partner's secret and he needed him to silence them for him?

Subconsciously, the redhead's grip tightened on the divine item in response to the potentially dangerous scenarios flickering through his mind. The moment the stabbing incident during their date on Sha-Orlen emerged, the deity showed the coordinates to the dragon and commanded.

"Teleport us here."

Without saying a word, the patriarch of the Ione Clan did as he had been instructed. Indigo mana swiftly enveloped them and their surroundings changed into that of a luxurious lounge.

Not even bothering to admire the room's furnishings, the 20 years old man speedily searched for someone who knew what had happened. Immediately, relief filled him when he saw his future husband leaning against a bookshelf while flipping through a file. Not at all worried about etiquette, the disguised entity of light raced over and embraced his fiance. Sky blues widened in surprise and confusion while they peered down at the deity. The only clue to the other's actions was the murmur that came as the noble buried his face into his neck. Making certain to breathe in his scent in the process.

"Thank goodness you're alright."

Blinking a couple times, the Royal at last noticed his partner's current escort and frowned. He could see the envy and anger in the esteemed Dragon-nim's eyes. Turning his attention back to his precious Moon, the Future King gently stroked his back while inquiring.

"Why wouldn't I be alright?"

<Because members of the White and Red Blood households are being hunted.>

Nuzzling a little into his partner, the deity reluctantly released the dark elf's neck and attempted to step back. Although a strong arm quickly restrained his waist to prevent such action. At the same time, an attentive gaze searched the God of Love's face for any clue as to the answer to his question. There was obviously a reason he'd reacted this way. Something he knew that he may be hiding from the rest of them. Did it have anything to do with why he had come with the leader of the Purple Bloods? Was it connected to the Hunters? Should he pry a bit about it?

"Oh my~"

Instantly, the pair flinched and turned towards the source of the voice. Their pupils quaked when they saw their mothers and the Grand Matriarch of the Thames standing with hands covering their wide grins. Behind them they could see multiple redheads including his aunt, his uncle and Kaeden. Next to the latter of the three was the Black Blood traitor and his best friend. Of the new arrivals, only one glared in hatred at the dragon. For some reason the prince couldn't help recognizing the tall man with white eyes from somewhere. He just couldn't recall exactly where.

"Looks like we interrupted~"

Teased the half-blooded dark elf with a playful smile. Resulting in her son releasing his fiance with bright red ears. Stealthily, he glanced over at the deity whose stoic face had a light blush on it. Chuckling at this sight, the eldest of the humans asked with a proud expression.