Chapter 384

Several hours later, the God of Love was standing on top of the roof of the Mevdev Household's residence in Vegas City. Floating in the air around him were his three baby dragons who were eager to loot the bad humans below. Crouched down next to the deity was the patriarch of the Ione Clan who was dressed in a simple black suit. One very similar in design to what the 20 years old was currently wearing. Disguised reptilians peered out from behind matching black masks as the pair carefully observed the jubilant partygoers entering the building. Of the two, the younger one was skillfully spreading his presence throughout their surroundings.

<Various nobility from both the Empire and the Caro Kingdom. Even a few from the Whipper Kingdom. Dozens of merchants. Even representatives for various affiliates within both the Eastern and Western Continents' underworlds. As expected, they're taking advantage of the Beast People themed auction to hold their own 'auction'.>

-Let's go, Papa!

-Patience Raon. We will get to loot the humans as soon as I collect payment from my prey.

-Oot! Oot!

-Dibs on the desserts!!!!

-Noooo! Oe-ba! I! I!

-Me too! I want desserts too, Dongsaeng! Plus we need to save apple pies for Papa!

Each of the mortals could hear the youth quietly chuckle in response to his children's adorable antics. Deep violet irises peeked over at him in time to see his lips curled up into a small grin.

-Are you certain you wouldn't prefer a Dragon as a mate over a dark elf?

<This punk...>

-Enough, Alaric. I am marrying Alberu. I won't change my mind.

-We'll see.

Ignoring the Hunter's annoying commentary, the noble activated his wind ancient power and signaled for the others to follow him. Using invisibility magic, they stealthily descended onto a nearby balcony. One which would grant them easy access to the third floor of the residence.

-Remember. Raon. Noe. Aera. Stay near myself or Alaric at all times. No wandering off.

-Yes, Papa~

-Okay~

-Oot! Baba! Oot!

Scratching his daughter's scaly forehead, the deity reassured the youngest of the little trio.

-Ha— Yes, Sweetie. We'll be able to loot soon. I promise

Out of the corner of his eye, the God of Love could see various shades of reddish and purplish pinks fluctuating in the air around the Dragon Lord. When he glanced over at him, he found the other blatantly staring back with a wide, unnerving smile. Before he could give the Purple Blood an order, a head bumped into his back as if the six years old was trying to hurry him inside.

-We need to hurry Papa! Uncle Cook promised that he'd prepare a massive feast tonight to welcome our newest family members!

Skillfully, the noble turned and restrained the overly energetic child in a tight embrace. Causing his son to struggle and flail in a failed attempt to escape.

-Papa!!!

-We shall go inside as soon as you calm down.

-But!

-No buts. I can't risk you accidentally bumping into someone or something. No matter what, you kids can't expose yourselves.

-Yes, Papa...