Chapter 226

An hour went by as the group drank alcohol and played the game. Most of the participants chose dares since they seemed more fun. Lots of laughter filled the space and eventually disrupted the deity's sleep. Grumpily, a set of reptilians opened to find their owner's head was laying in the prince's lap. A warm hand was stroking his fiery locks. Silverish emeralds secretly peeked up at the mixed blood. It was apparently his turn.

"Truth."

"Have you ever dated anyone before Cale?"

There was no hesitation in the Future King's answer.

"No."

Dozens of blooms started to appear all around the group in response to the youth's happiness.

"Ho? Looks like Cale's awake."

Sky blues glanced down at the noble whose lips were curled down into a slight frown.

"Do you have to be so loud?"

Putting on a bright smile, the Crown Prince countered.

"Would our precious God of Love like us to put up a soundproof barrier for him?"

<F***ing bastard...>

Swiftly, the deity snatched the glass of wine from the blond's hand and sat up.

"No need. I'm awake now."

He then downed the contents of the cup before his partner could protest.

<Delicious.>

"Would you like to play truth or dare with us, Cale?"

His face was emotionless when the soon to be 19 years old stated.

"Dares are too troublesome."

Just like the excommunicated priestess had expected him to say. Expertly, she poured the youth his own glass of alcohol prior to refilling the prince's cup.

"You can always pick the truth, Dongsaeng."

<If I dared the others, I may be able to get some useful things from them.>

Both of the immortals were amused by the redhead's plan.

"Alright. I'll play."

"Perfect! Then it's His Highness' turn to pick a vict- I mean a target."

Everyone could see the mixed blood look at his fiancé with a serious expression.

"Cale."

<Ha— Of course he'd pick me...>

Once their eyes met, the blond gently took the noble's hand and confirmed.

"You pick the truth. Correct?"

"Mmm."

<I know he'd definitely dare me to do some of his work if he had the chance.>

Knowing his question would upset the deity, the prince did his best to calm himself and asked.

"Approximately how many times did Deruth beat you growing up?"

<S***! Why would he even ask such a thing when we should be playing a fun game?>

Reptilian pupils quaked in response.

"Can I ask what the dare option would be?"

"Write out each of the occurrences where Deruth struck you outside of sparring."

<F***! That's even worse! If he has written evidence, he could act on it. Even simply getting verbal testimony from me would be enough to punish Father...>