Chapter 291

Early the next morning, the God of Love got up before the rest of his family and called his fiance. Almost instantly his call connected the handsome face of the disguised dark elf appeared on the screen in front of him. Curious sky blues carefully examined the youth's surroundings and confirmed that his partner was safely back in his own bedroom. A relieved expression was on the blond's lips as he greeted his future husband.

-I'm glad to see that you're alright.

Resting his chin lazily onto his hand, the 19 years old retorted in a confident manner.

"Of course. I told you that I would be."

He could see the prince's eyebrow twitch in response to his statement.

-Is there something I can help my dear God of Love, Happiness and Sacrifice with this morning?

Even though he was extremely tempted to hang up the call, the noble decided it was better to collect the answers to his questions beforehand.

"What time are you departing for Roija this morning?"

-The Royal envoy will be departing for the Ubarr territory in about an hour. Why?

<Perfect.>

Closing his eyes as if he was planning to go back to sleep, the deity groggily instructed..

"Make sure to stay safe."

<Don't get hurt before I get there.>

An understanding smile formed on the mortal's lips.

-I will. You do the same alright?

"Mmmm."

Right before the mixed blood disconnected the call, he quietly murmured.

-Sweet dreams, Cale.

As soon as the screen had darkened, a pair of silverish emeralds shot wide open. There was no way he was planning to go back to sleep when he had only an hour to get his family ready.

<Papa! Hyung! Sheritt!>

-Yes, Dongsaeng?

-Good morning, Cale.

-Is everything alright?

Jumping up from his desk, the noble strolled over to the slumbering kids on his bed.

<Wake everyone up. We leave in half an hour.>

-Ho? Where to?

His lips curled up into a mischievous smirk.

<The Ubarr territory.>

An hour later, the Crown Prince along with the other members of his party ascended the stairs of the teleportation platform. Bright light enveloped the mortals as they relocated to their next destination which was the port in the Ubarr territory. From there, the envoy would board their awaiting ship in order to traverse across the ocean to the Eastern Continent. As planned, the Viscountess was waiting for them. Upon seeing the familiar golden blond locks that symbolized the Roan Kingdom's Royal family, the middle aged noblewoman swiftly curtsied.

"I, Viscountess Popelina Ubarr, greet His Highness, the Crown Prince."

Motioning for her to raise her head, the mixed blood put on his usual smile and prepared to activate his glib tongue. However, before he could speak, the matriarch of the Ubarr Household

Gracefully stood up and announced with a grin.

"The other members of your party are already on the ship awaiting your arrival. I'll admit I was surprised by the sudden change in plans, but it is only natural that we obey the will of the Gods."