Chapter 370

A powerful surge of divine energy swept through the entire Mogoru Empire and its surrounding nations. Shaking the Imperial Palaces, Sun God's Vatican and Alchemist Bell Tower as it passed through them. Even Henituse territory felt the effects of the ripple. Rapidly, the temples began to contact their Gods' representatives for answers. Many wondered if another God had descended to the mortal realm. Especially since this holy pressure was much stronger than anything they'd ever experienced during a bestowal of a divine item or oracle. Briskly, those closest to its source gathered outside of the One Who Speaks for the Gods' guestroom. Hoping they would be able to meet whichever God had just arrived.

Several minutes passed before the 19 years old finally opened his eyes. Only to discover that his makeshift family were standing around his bed. Worried or curious expressions were on their faces. Just as he opened his mouth to inquire about the reason, four blurs launched directly into his chest. Nuzzling their faces into his chest. Each one dressed in now wrinkled formal attire.

"Papa's awake~"

"Baba!"

"Kasul love Papa!"

"Up! Up! I want cake!"

Undisguised silverish emeralds watched as the adorable children impatiently jumped on the bed in front of him. Their eyes sparkled in excitement as they thought about the upcoming ball. With an affectionate smile on his lips, he playfully ruffled their hair which caused his older brother to frown. Fixing his gloves, the torture expert swiftly scooped up his baby niece and began expertly taming her blue ringlets back into neat braided twin buns. Matching ruby hair clips shaped like roses were reattached to their base. Once he had smoothed out her light pink dress, he handed her over to the ancient Dragon Lord before restraining the squirmiest of the three boys.

"Nooooo! Cook Uncle! I want to stay with Papa!!"

To the five years old's dismay, no one came to his aid and he was helplessly swept away to get his hair redone. Some of his hyungs and noonas were even chuckling at his predicament!

-Papa!! Help!!!!

- Listen to Hyung and sit still. If you do so, it'll be over quickly and you'll be free.

-Yes, Papa...

Now that their brother was gone, the toddlers plopped down on the mattress and crawled over to their guardian. Both cuddling into his sides. Gently, the youth stroked the duo's heads as he addressed his adoptive father.

"How long do we have until the ball?"

"There is still an hour left until we must head to the Sun Palace. I already selected and set out several outfits in the bathroom for you to choose from."

Instantly, an unnerving benign smile spread its way across the assassin's face.

"Additionally, we received word from Sir Bernard during lunch that masks will be required for everyone in attendance."

<Masks? Wait- Don't tell me the White S*- Radish will be attending.>

-That is also what we have concluded.

Piercing silverish emeralds focused on the chimera. It was obvious that he was not planning to attend because he was not dressed for the festive event. However, his heart's mother certainly was. A crimson gown draped gracefully along her tall gorgeous frame. It was the perfect shade to hide freshly shed blood. There was a murderous sheen in her sapphire reptilians. Revealing her intentions to have an extremely long 'chat' with the reincarnator who stole her eggs. Which led to both her precious babies getting tormented and severely traumatized.

Clinking sounds drew the teen's attention to his reincarnated mother. In her outstretched hands was a steaming cup of green tea sweetened with honey.

"Here, Sweetie."