Chapter 310

Over the next half hour, the God of Love's unusual family started to gather in the sitting area of his guestroom. Their dinner had been brought and served by curious priests who kept peeking over at the disguised redhead. Whispers of him being a member of the Divine Race or possibly a God caught the attention of the various experts in the room. Although it was the four powerful and suffocating auras which came from the adult dragons which eventually caused the flustered devotees and knowledge fanatics to leave. Once they were gone, the black haired boy cuddled into the youth's chest and used his magic to lift a fruit tart up to his father's mouth. To everyone's amazement, the deity instinctively took a bite of the offered treat even though he was clearly still lost in his thoughts. No one spoke as they waited for him to come up with a plan on how to deal with the building chaos caused by the rapidly increasing rumors.

<If the rumors have spread throughout both continents, then just having someone high in the temples deny them won't be enough to end this. Especially since it involves a God... If I deny it, that bastard's dogs will manipulate everything again...>

Searching his records for a solution, he realized the answer could be found in those from his third life prior to the destruction of the world. It was a method often used by celebrities and politicians in killing scandals which could end their careers. However, this method would require quite a lot of communication devices and mages. Finally, the haze which covered his dyed red-brown eyes disappeared. This alerted those who had been closely observing him that he was done using his ability. Blinking a couple of times, the noble at last noticed he wasn't alone.

<When did they get here?>

-Everyone started to gather when they heard you had woken up. Your kids wanted to eat dinner with you. Do you have time to do so?

Nodding ever so slightly in response to the man who raised him, the 19 years old accepted a plate containing an unfamiliar grain topped with sauteed vegetables. A light cream sauce was drizzled on top of it. Next to it sat three buns which he soon discovered had a sweet fruit jam inside. Feeding a piece to the five years old, the God of Love announced his plan.

"I intend to hold a conference in an hour."

His words caused the eldest trio there to exchange a worried look.

"Any political leader or temple delegate will be allowed to attend via communication device."

-I shall have the priests locate as many as possible.

<Have them brought to the largest meeting room in the temple. Each one must have projectable screens so that the attendees can see each other.>

Upon confirming he understood his task, the patriarch of the Molan Household handed his son a cup of sweetened lemon tea and left the room. Thankfully, the others didn't pry since they knew the immortals could communicate with him telepathically.

"During the meeting, each of the Gods' representatives must be present in order to show those within and outside the temples our solidarity in resolving this problem. Airi, Gumi, Ailana and Grethe can decide for themselves this time whether or not they wish to attend."

"Me too! I'm going too, Papa!"

Peering down at the baby dragon whose chubby cheeks were covered in gravy, the youth subconsciously found himself smiling softly while saying.

"Of course, Raon."

<If one of the kids stays with me then the chances of me accidentally exposing myself should decrease. Out of those who are easier to hold, Raon's definitely the most skilled at reading the atmosphere of the room. Since he's a dragon, I'll also be able to secretly talk with him.>