Chapter 238

Early the next morning, the God of Love woke up to find himself completely buried in children. A tingling sensation spread throughout his body as he examined their slumbering forms. He could see that they had all gotten changed into the clothes he had provided. Happiness radiated out of each of them as they dreamed happy dreams for the first time in most of their lives. His dyed gaze moved across the children. There were various members of the beast tribe, humans, a couple dwarves, elves and multiple mixed bloods.

<Where did the fox go?>

Instantly, movement came from under his shirt and a fiery orange fur ball popped its head out.

<Was she cold last night?>

Beautiful ambers sparkled as they stared directly at him.

<Does she want something from me?>

Petting her no longer dull fur, the deity calmly queried.

"Would you like to have breakfast?"

An adorable purr-like chirping sound came from the child who nuzzled its head into the palm of his hand. Even without using words, her desires were clearly conveyed.

<So cute. I think she would get along well with Daeya. I wonder if Amna would mind me taking her back to the other world with me.>

Carefully, he moved the pile of kids laying on top of him onto the bed around him. One of the mixed bloods refused to let go of him. His tiny hand grasped onto the noble's pants as if his life depended on it. Long dark brown locks fell loosely in front of his sleeping face.

<Is there a reason they're being so clingy? They just met me last night.>

Tucking the boy's hair behind his pointed ear, the youth couldn't help missing his family back in the other world. There was no doubt in his mind that they were distressed by what happened.

<Should I ask Noona if there's a way for me to contact them?>

The fox watched as the 19 years old gently pried the brunet's fingers off his clothes. He took a moment to cover the entire young flock with blankets before getting up. In his arms was the tiny ball of fiery fur. When he stepped through the curtains, all eyes focused on him.

<Ho? Are the kids who slept with me the last to wake up?>

Swiftly, the vampire butler approached him and bowed respectfully.

"Good morning, Sir. If you are willing to give us the supplies, we servants will quickly prepare a meal for everyone here."

<Perfect! Free labor. I'll actually get to slack off a bit.>

Amazement radiated out of them when the items and food yet again seemed to materialize out of nowhere. There were even more options for the dishes they would be able to prepare since there were a wider variety of meats, vegetables, fruits, spices and grains. In fact, there were things only royalty or high ranking nobles could get a hold of. Just who was this mysterious benefactor? How could he have so many luxuries? Did he really not mind sharing them?

<What's wrong with everyone? Is this not enough food?>

Suddenly, a massive amount of unfamiliar sweets appeared in front of everyone. Chocolates, cookies, tarts and cakes. These were definitely things the aristocracy tended to hoard for themselves. They all looked at him in either confusion or anticipation. Could they really eat such delicious treats that even some of the vampires had only dreamed of trying?

Eagerly, the fox jumped out of his arms and started stuffing its face with a large piece of chocolate cake. As soon as the others saw this, the rest of the children rushed to select their snacks while they waited for breakfast to be made. Surprise was in the fiery furball's eyes when the deity expertly wiped the icing off her mouth. Her pupils shook briefly. No one had ever shown her this sort of care or affection before. Happily, she continued to eat and would turn her messy face towards him to clean. This behavior caused the youth's lips to twitch in delight.