Chapter 369

Surprise radiated out of the entity of multicolored light when he found himself standing within a massive forest. Hundreds of duel affinity flowers which he had personally created bloomed on the ground underneath the shimmery crystalline branches. Tiny blood colored blossoms were speckled amongst the transparent leaves. The sound of trickling drew his attention to a nearby creek which he followed towards what appeared to be a calm lake. At its epicenter was a small island. A pristine white bridge and a single path led to a large white marble gazebo with a gold and diamond roof. Sheer white silk curtains that hid its contents from his view gracefully danced within a gentle breeze. Tickling the expertly carved pillars of dragons wearing golden crowns holding swords, shields or flowers. Only the violet sky above with the enormous ball of white light revealed the identity of his current location.

<Holy s***! Is this seriously my domain?! How did it change this much?>

Excitedly, he rushed towards the beautiful structure. Inside he found pure golden furniture inlaid with various exquisite gemstones. Astonishingly soft crimson fabric lined the chairs, couches and sofas set out to create a sitting area. Between them was a table shaped like a gold lotus flower. Resting on top of its dainty petals was a thin diamond sheet. Inside of it was a rippling radiance which displayed his mortal family eating lunch on a closed veranda when he peered down into it. Seated with them was the Queen of the Jungle and her two most trusted guards.

<Looks finally Litana arrived. That just leaves representatives for Askosan, Norland and possibly the Whipper Kingdom. Although the latter may not show up due to the tension created by the most recent war. Should I have one of the Chois deal with the battle junkie if he does come?>

Suddenly, a pair of sparkling emeralds looked up towards him. As if the toddler could see or sense him watching them. His messy lips curled up into a bright grin while the boy waved.

<What the f*->

"Amias."

Rose gold reptilians noticed how their baby's energy fluctuated in response to his fright. Meekly, the immature deity turned to face the God of Life. Long white silk robes billowed around them as they strolled over to him. Various rose gold jewelry adorned their exposed flesh and extremely long raven locks. An intricate rose gold vine tiara headband with dangling raindrop diamonds rest across their forehead. With the largest gem sitting between their eyebrows.

"Hi, Amna."

Chuckling at how adorable their child was, the ancient entity affectionately caressed the place where his cheek would be in his physical form. Their lips curled up into a gentle smile.

"You must watch your language, My Love. We, Divine Dragons, do not use such crass and obscene language. No matter how mad or distressed we are."

"...yes..."

"Good."

Taking a short moment to observe their flock of darling grandchildren, the raven haired deity took hold of the God of Love's glowing hand. Neither spoke while they strolled over to the round gold table which had the perfect view of the lake. There was now a delicately embroidered lace tablecloth on top which was covered in an array of delicious looking snacks that the God of Life had carefully prepared for their baby. White mana swiftly moved the chairs together so the pair could sit next to each other.

Multicolored radiance shone brighter when the ancient entity selected several desserts and placed them on their baby's plate. First was apple caramel cheesecake bars. Next apple pie filled cupcakes topped with cinnamon buttercream. Even an apple crepe with vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce. A steaming cup of apple cider with whipped cream and caramel drizzle was located next to the sugary treats.