Chapter 235

A week flew by in the blink of an eye with the kids returning to their lessons and the adults focusing on their own individual tasks. Most of the trafficking victims had been successfully returned home to their families. Although those without places to go were offered employment based on their unique skills and abilities. While they were trained in their new roles, the princess of the Roija Kingdom spent her time relaxing in her room. With Amare's help, the Queen was quickly locating and arresting all of the conspirators responsible for her daughter's kidnapping.

Sitting in the former Marquis' study, the God of Love read through the large amount of files which had been accumulating over the past few days. There were numerous documents which covered all of the kingdoms, tribes and organizations allied with himself as well as the enemy.

<Alberu hasn't contacted me since he went back to the palace...>

Over the last couple days, he had been making arrangements for the representatives of the Jungle, Whipper Kingdom, Whale Tribe and Breck Kingdom to meet with his fiancé. Thankfully, everything had gone smoothly since the Whipper Kingdom's war with the Empire was set to start in just a few months. Setting down the letter he had received earlier that morning from the heiress of Viscountess Ubarr, the deity closed his eyes and sighed.

<...I just want to slack off...>

He peeked over at the notice the Queen of the Jungle had sent him about the completion of his villa. Apparently, she had decided that the amount of land hadn't been enough and had given him more than half of Section 1's shoreline. His gaze then moved over to the official decree from the Ruler of Roija to Amias Molan. It stated that he would be rewarded for his organization's part in the capture of the traitors as well as for personally saving and protecting the princess.

<From what I've heard, the mother is a lot different from the daughter. Even if she's not, I plan to take everything I can from her. Having a Royal in debt to you can be quite useful. As long as they don't try to shove rank or responsibilities onto me...>

Suddenly, a quiet knock drew his attention to the door. Undisguised silverish emeralds focused on the dusty brown haired boy.

"Do you need something, Maes?"

Briskly, the young Blue Wolf approached his guardian's desk and announced.

"I know you're busy, Papa. However, there are some people at the gate seeking an audience with you. Grandpa says they are members of the Tiger Tribe."

<Tiger Tribe? Why in the world would they want to meet with me?>

Getting up from his seat, the noble activated the ring of disguise to hide his reptilian eyes. Then the father and son duo headed to where the unexpected visitors had gathered. Word spread very fast amongst the staff about the group outside. Which was why numerous people curiously peered out through the windows to watch the interaction. Would their lord send them away? To their surprise, there were over thirty people prostrating on the ground.

<What the f*** is going on here?!>

Once the 19 years old was standing in front of them, the eldest of the crowd proclaimed with his head still lowered respectfully.

"The Tiger Tribe greets the Great Benefactor."

His face remained expressionless as the mortal introduced himself.

"My name is Gashan and I am a shaman capable of hearing nature's voice."

Immediately, the deity's shoulder started burning as the God of Judgment commented.

-Ho! Looks like the World Tree has sent them to you, Dongsaeng. Good luck~

<It better not f***ing expose my secret! If it does, then I'm going to burn it to the f***ing ground!>