Chapter 259

While the youth was getting Team 1 and 5 set up, the eldest of the immortals secretly took the divine item of communication from his spatial pouch and exited the room. As he walked down the hallway, he saw the Countess talking to some of the servants while holding a large fluffy blanket in her arms. She was swaying back and forth slightly in order to rock the baby dragon inside it to sleep. This sight pleased the assassin a lot. After everything the youth had endured up until now, it was nice to see the Henituse family stepping up and being more involved in his youngest's life. Although the lord of the territory did not deserve to have anything to do with his son or grandchildren at all.

A few minutes passed before he located a suitable guestroom to use and sat down on a chair in the sitting area. He then opened the book.

Moon God: Look who's going behind Dongsaeng's back~

God of Judgment: I'm sure he has a good reason.

God of Death: Why don't you both shut up so he can tell us.

"Thank you Your Supreme Eminence of Eternal Rest."

God of Communication: Did you contact us regarding Cale or the city's current situation?

God of Youth: Obviously about Dongsaeng. Ron could care less what happens to the citizens who tormented his son.

God of Judgment: I really want to curse Zed for telling Dongsaeng to use Assimilation.

Moon God: He needs to be punished! How dare he try to instruct a God! Especially on matters which would cause the God to suffer for mere mortals! Poison or torture him! Make him pay!

Sun God: *shaking her head in dissatisfaction* ...Poison addict...

Moon God: You know I'm not wrong! Zed Crossman needs to be punished for trying to make Dongsaeng suffer!!

Sun God: I agree, but you don't always have to suggest poison! Flame based torture and curses are more optimal methods.

God of Judgment: Why do we need to pick just one?

God of Death: This is f*- freaking nonsense...

God of Time: Ron. Please ignore them and start by telling us about the reason you reached out to us without Cale knowing.

Glancing towards the door to make sure no one had entered, the brunet announced.

"I need to find another solution to the despair that doesn't involve my youngest using assimilation or being exposed to a massive quantity of despair."

God of Death: Are you willing to bear the excruciating mind shattering agony in his place?

"Yes. I definitely am."

God of Youth: Awww~ Such a good father~

Moon God: We'll definitely help you since none of us want Dongsaeng to use Assimilation or be exposed to despair right now.

God of Communication: Definitely not. It's far too soon after his first growth phase. If he does get struck by the amount of despair currently hidden throughout that city, he won't be unconscious for just a few days.

God of Time: Idris is right. Amias will end up in critical condition and may even lose the use of some of his abilities for a period of time. No matter what, he must not take on that much despair.

God of Youth: !!!

Moon God: That definitely cannot happen!

Browns shook as they read the words on the pages. It was certainly a good thing he reached out to them like this.