Chapter 212

Once they arrived back at his bedroom in the God of Life's temple, a flock of children quickly surrounded him out of concern. They could see liquid light on the corners of his mouth that he hadn't noticed. Frowning at this sight, the older kitten swiftly reached up and wiped it off for him with her handkerchief. She then handed it to her grandfather who pocketed it with a frightening benign smile on his lips. Clearly, her guardian was in for a serious lecture. Sensing the tension in the room, the mixed blood dark elf grabbed her father's wrist and started pulling him to where the exhausted Crown Prince was sitting. Forcing him to sit down next to him, the ten years old crawled onto the couch next to the blond and cuddled into his side. A hand stroked her head to comfort her while the youngest duo claimed the deity's lap.

<Why isn't anyone saying anything?>

Chills raced down his back causing him to peek over at the immortals who had matching vicious gleams in their dark browns. Swallowing anxiously, he turned his attention to the eldest of his silver haired twins. There was a spatial pouch in her hands which she held out for him to take.

"My Lady sent this, Papa. She says you would know what it was."

Briskly, he accepted the bag of treasures from his daughter and examined its contents. Seeing his fiancé's lips twitch in excitement, the prince took the item from his partner prior to removing the ring of disguise from his hand. Then he handed both items to the assassin who carefully stored them inside his own spatial pouch so his youngest didn't run off on them again. Disbelief was visible in the red-browns which were staring at the tired Future King.

"Cale."

As soon as their eyes met, the Royal inquired.

"What did the Moon God want from you that required her to disturb your recovery like this?"

"She wanted to have a chat."

Stealthily, the baby dragon searched his father's pockets for the spatial pouch which his grandfather and told him he'd have.

"A chat? The Moon God descended to the mortal realm simply to have a chat with you?"

"Yes."

Rubbing his aching temples, the blond looked at the 18 years old and sighed.

"Couldn't she have talked with you some other way?"

"Found it!"

All eyes focused on the black haired four years old who proudly held out the spatial pouch to the head of the Molan Household. Expertly, the brunet took the item and stored it away.

<...f***...>

Now that his son only had the divine items necessary to prevent the deterioration of his health, the older of the immortals informed the others.

"There was no reason for her to take Cale anywhere. Especially not to the bottom of the ocean or to one of Arm's bases. If she wanted to only have a chat, she could've done so the usual way using the book of communication."

Sighing in exasperation, the adult mixed blood accepted a freshly brewed cup of tea from the former princess who had a sympathetic smile on her face. Claiming the seat opposite of the youth, the eldest entity present curiously asked.

"Is there a reason two Gods had to go to the bottom of the ocean in the middle of winter?"

His golds glanced at the newest dragon who was assessing the group's strength and dynamics.

"To chat-"

"Be honest, Cale."

<Ha— I am being honest! We needed to go someplace where there was a lot of death!>