Chapter 223

After a few minutes, he made up his mind to discuss things over with the older and more experienced Gods. They would know more convenient and less troublesome methods to control his steadily increasing divine powers. Briskly, he pulled out the book of communication from his spatial pouch. His eyes lingered on its blue hard cover. For some reason the embellishments which adorned it had changed from the previous black, silver and gold. In fact, the majority of the book was now covered in beautiful white vines.

<Did Amna adjust it while I was unconscious?>

Instantly, the book started to glow and opened to a new page.

God of Life: That's correct, Sweetie.

God of Death: About f***ing time you noticed.

God of Life: *smiles* Ruslan.

God of Death: *rubs aching head* Sorry, Salm.

God of Youth: Sounds like Ruslan's been busy~

God of Death: Unlike a certain someone here, I do my work.

God of Judgment: He's not wrong, Mya.

God of Death: *mutters quietly* ...it just so happens the brat makes a lot more work for me...

<Hey!>

God of Time: I'm just relieved that Salm finally talked about the past with you.

A small smile formed on his lips when he recalled the time he spent with the God of Life.

<Me too, Kairos."

Moon God: Yes~ Dongsaeng's smiling a real smile!

<Ha— I smile often, Noona.>

Moon God: I'm not talking about your scheming one.

Sun God: He does smile around our adorable nieces and nephews.

Moon God: True. I still think he should smile more often~

Sun God: *nods head in agreement* Dongsaeng deserves to be happy.

God of Space: ...careful...

God of Communication: I agree with Mata. Cale needs to be careful with his divine powers and emotions. As he gets stronger, he will start impacting the mortal realm more.

<Wow. Even Idris is online.>

God of Communication: Of course. Your existence is important to all of us.

God of Death: He's just here to slack off.

God of Communication: *smirks* Then what about you, Rus?

God of Death: Someone has to stop the brat from adding to my work.

God of War: *laughing* You really can't be honest. Can you?

God of Death: *glares at Dene Shut the f*-

God of Life: *wraps vines around Ruslan's mouth* No swearing.

God of Youth: I don't think it's a bad thing that Dongsaeng is getting stronger. It means he's gradually getting closer to maturing.

God of Time: Very true.

God of Peace: However, if he doesn't figure out how to control his powers, then the mortal realm will start to become unbalanced and chaotic. Narachi-unnie won't be happy about that.

God of Life: Don't worry about Narachi. We have an agreement stating that they won't get involved until Amias reaches maturity. Until then, Ruslan, Kairos and I will be responsible for dealing with the instability of the mortal world Amias is living on.