Chapter 215

A firm hand shook the slumbering redhead awake. With a low groan, the youth reluctantly opened his eyes to see a brunet holding out a cup of extremely horrendous lemon tea. There was a frightening benign smile on his lips. Hesitantly, the deity sat up and accepted the offered drink. Merciless dark browns continued to observe until he had finished the entire thing. Then the assassin strolled over to the closet to select his son's outfits for the day.

<Papa's still upset about the other night...>

His ears were a dark pink while he recalled what had happened prior to his father entering his bedroom to check on him. Originally, the Crown Prince had wanted to talk about his eyes which he managed to avoid by changing the topic to discussing the details of the Celebration. As they started to talk about how he should deal with the unwanted advances and proposals, the mixed blood kissed him. One thing ended up leading to another and now he was in deep trouble with both immortals. Not only was he having to drink the disgustingly sour liquid, but he had been forced to join in his family's harsh training over the last couple of days.

<Thankfully, today is the Northeastern noble's meeting.>

Sensing his youngest's relief, the head of the Molan Household ruthlessly announced.

"You still have to spar with Choi Han after breakfast."

<F***!>

Laying out the different sets of clothes out on the end of the bed, the assassin instructed.

"Get dressed. Breakfast is in half an hour. If you're late, you'll have to fight with me instead."

Before the youth could say a word, the brunet strolled out of the room.

<Ha— I didn't expect them to be this upset... It's not like I expected Alberu to be there when I was disrobing... Nor did I plan to meet up with him after the party...>

Running his fingers through his fiery locks, the 18 years old sighed and examined the second of the chosen outfits. His father had picked out a white shirt that had frills on the front, a navy vest that accentuated his waist, and a black suit jacket with a matching pair of pants. Grabbing the easier to wear attire, he hurried to get ready for the day. There was no way he was going to spar with the assassin. Especially after witnessing well over a hundred of his secret matches with the torture expert throughout his childhood. Of course the duo never knew he was spying on them.

<Choi Han may be a munchkin, but Papa is far more terrifying. Plus he's no longer human so his abilities are much stronger than back then... And he's mad at me...>

Pulling his hair back into a ponytail, he muttered to himself.

"...I'd even pick fighting the White S*** over Hyung or Papa right now..."

Once he was ready, the noble headed to the dining hall where he knew his family would be waiting for him. When he entered, every single member of his young flock raced to greet him and get their morning hugs. They then reclaimed their seats. In front of his spot were plates full of various citrusy dishes. Garden salad with lemon vinaigrette. Waffles topped with lemon syrup, lemon cream and various berries. Crepes stuffed with slices of lemons, limes, oranges and bitter grapefruit. Even the buns were lemon flavored.

<...s***...>

His still silverish emeralds looked at the older chef in disbelief. However, the older man simply pretended not to notice it while he chatted with his precious nieces and nephews.

<Hyung~>

-No.

<But->

-Eat what's in front of you.