Chapter 302

Dozens of priests, holy knights and the members of the envoy eagerly gathered in the main sanctuary of the temple. They were discussing, or rather arguing over the meaning of the oracle they had received from the One Who Speaks for the Gods. Most were in agreement that the God who had descended was the God of Love. Unfortunately, the group was divided into four groups regarding the identity of the sun who they should follow. Resting on top of a table that had been brought into the sacred chamber was a large map which had all the Moon God's temples marked on it. If they could just figure out which one had been triggered, then they'd be able to isolate the general vicinity of where they should look.

"It has to be one of the Holy Twins of the Sun!"

"Are you crazy? They are from the Western Continent! How are they supposed to locate a God on the Eastern Continent?!"

"Obviously the Sun God would guide them!"

"Except the God who descended is the God of Love! Not the Sun God! Wouldn't it be better to follow someone associated with their temples?"

Murmurs filled the room as people agreed with the baby blue haired priestess. However, a new series of concerns filled the group.

"Does the God of Love even have a temple yet?"

"I don't think so."

"What about a representative?"

"Didn't they give the Roan Kingdom their blessing when the Crown Prince's engagement was announced at their End of the Year Celebration last year?"

All attention immediately focused on the fake blond who was one of the possible suns who had been brought up earlier in the discussion. One of the ministers smugly grinned while shouting.

"That's what I've been trying to say! His Highness is the Future Sun of Roan! Plus he has already been proven to have the God of Love's favor! He is obviously the Sun we should follow!"

Multiple members of the delegation nodded in agreement. Regrettably, the mixed blood could not deny their words. Especially since he knew that he was indeed the Sun his partner had mentioned. Massaging his aching temples, the prince decided to refocus their conversation on the more crucial details of the message.

"Are there any weeping willows or noticeable bodies of water within the forest?"

Swiftly, the holy knights started marking down all locations on the map which would meet the Crown Prince's criteria. A few of the priests added their own feedback if they could recall any additional places not yet identified. Within minutes, they had approximately ten potential spots where there were both bodies of water and weeping willows. Since he knew his fiance would not go very far away from his kids, the fake blond selected the closest three options. Now they just had to narrow them down to one.

"Do any of these have a river or creek flowing into them?"

"Yes."

"Which ones?

Surprise could be seen on most of the holy knight's faces. How had he known that multiple had running water? Was it possible that he already figured out where the God was located?

"These two here."

As soon as they pointed to the specified locations, the mixed blood removed their markers which left only one possible spot. There was confidence in the Future King's voice when he stood up and motioned to the map with his hand.

"If we depart right now, we will find the God of Love resting there."

No one dared to refute his words. At this point, they had come to realize that he was indeed the sun who had been mentioned in the oracle. Furthermore, the representatives had all jumped to their feet when he announced their destination. Did they also know he was the correct sun?