Chapter 295

AN: I know it's short. Next chapter will definitely be longer. Enjoy!

***********************************************

Several days had soon passed after their departure for Clarity City. During this time, their travels were mostly uneventful. With the only exception being a large herd of monsters which were expertly dispatched by the swordmasters. While amazement filled the knights who witnessed their skills, the ministers were terrified by the delighted or refreshed grins on their very clearly blood covered faces. When the single went to report their success to the God of Love, he noticed the deity hastily avert his gaze. His dyed skin had become extremely pale. Emeralds peered up at their guardian who was definitely frightened. Albeit his emotions were hidden behind his usual stoic mask. Instead of verbally replying he signaled for the group to continue.

"Papa?"

<I'm f***ing surrounded by vicious lunatics...>

A familiar gloved hand gently clasped his own. Glancing down at where they connected, the youth found himself gradually calming down.

"Are you alright, Cale?"

Red-browns met sky blues which were attentively observing him. However, before he could answer his partner, multiple voices flooded into his mind all at once.

-Sweetie.

-Hey, brat.

-Are you available to chat, Amias?

-Hurry up, Dongsaeng! There's not much time!

Everyone in the carriage heard the 19 years old sigh in growing exhaustion while he pulled out the divine item he used to communicate with the other Gods. Right before he could even open it, the book started to glow and it opened all on its own. They watched as text magically started to materialize on the pages. Curiously, the children and Crown Prince peeked down at the words appearing on the delicately crafted paper.

God of Life: I know it's sudden, Sweetie, but I need your help.

<How can I help?>

God of Death: Hurry up and stop those bastards before they can make my job worse.

<Who->

God of Purification: How is that fair! Does he seriously not demand compensation from Salm?

God of Youth: They're his parent. It's only natural.

Moon God: Besides, Salm already loves to spoil him.

God of Death: Way too freaking much for the brat's-

God of Life: *smiles benignly* His name is Amias, Ruslan. Please address him properly.

God of Death: But he's a-

God of Life: Ruslan.

God of Death: Ha— Fine... Listen, Amias. Hurry up and deal with those Arm b**-

God of Life: *binds the God of Death with their vines* Kairos. Will you please explain things?

God of Time: Of course.

<If it's a request related to Arm, then there's probably going to be another attack. Right?>

God of Time: Indeed. On the elven village in that very forest.

He could see his fiance stiffen up next to him.

<How long do we have?>

God of Time: An hour at most.