Special day

Ariana POV

Last time I talk to you guys was 3 years ago my life been good me and justin had our bumps and stuff but were still together and we had another kids last year we named them Jordyn Jennifer Jessa justin wanted to keep the j name going so I picked Jordyn he picked Jessa and we both pick Jennifer. Before I found out I was pregnant avalanna died cause of cancer she's gone but never forgotten now me and justin are balancing the job of raising 9 kids it was hard at first but now easy after the help of our friends. Whenever me justin and the kids are together we try to give back to other family and it's good to help so today I'm going to the park I can't wait it's some of the kids and were gonna have fun justin in the studio with jacky Jessa juli and Jaxon I have jazzy rose Jordyn Jennifer and justin jr. And let me tell you the park was fun expect everyone wanted picture or to see the kids. But in a hour I half to record my new video and it's with Justin. Everyone in the wants to be like me and Justin a perfect couple that live happily ever after but we don't we have fight and everything else but we work pass it and it's so worth it. I'm lucky I found a sweet carrying guy like him and not one like jai. After the park I went I the studio and recorded my new song best thing I never had it's basically about all my exs that cheated lied or anything like that to me that I'll be the best thing they'll never have. Especially jai and them cause he basically lied and stuff but I'm the best thing he'll never had. So yeah while I was singing justin walked in and smiled at me. After I finished I hugged him and and gave him a kiss.

Me: hey baby

Justin: hello beautiful

Me: how was the kids

Justin: they loved it

Me: good

Justin: so how was everything

Me: fun we played a lot

Justin: good baby

Me: 9 kids

Justin: more to come

Me: why

Justin: I mean we have a long long long long time together were gonna have a lot a lot of kids

Me: yeah I know baby

Me and justin talked a little but then we went home to the beach house. Watch a movie and stuff tomorrow Justin have a photoshoot for his album so I'm watching the kids. And it's the first time in a while been with 9 kid by myself so I hope everything goes smoothly. But tomorrow a special day a really special day and you might know this day anyway I picked Justin's outfit for tomorrow.