Good day

Justin P.O.V

today I got to go to the studio's today so Ari asked if she could come I said sure. Today I half to eat dinner with my mom and her knew fiance so I told Ari that I'm busy later and she said she's busy later too so its good. I went upstairs to put on my favorite shirt and some skinny jeans with a purple shoes. I went down stairs to she Ariana ready. I went to her hand brought her to the car and we went off to the studio. At the studio we went to the door with my name on it. I walked in gave usher are famous hand shake then I gave scooter a hug and then I went to the booth. I looked at Ariana and winked at her and started sing. Not just for a mean while for a long long tome better believe it 000 whenever you know me my present it feels like I'm missing my blessings yeah so I sleep through the daylight stay awake all night till your back again yeah yeah you think I'm biased two my significant other you hit it right on the head on is my other got a whole lot takes my phone to reply. When I finished the song In did 3 more then got out of the booth and walked over to Ariana and gave her a kiss.

Usher: So is my little artist have a girlfriend

Me: yea

Scooter: Okay but are you guys going to keep this on the down low or what

Me: its all up to Ari

Ariana: umm I say we should a little while

Me: okay

Scooter: so tell me or usher when you want to tell people

Me: Okay um I got to go my mom wants me home Ariana showed I drop you off anywhere

Ariana: at my house

Me: sure baby

I went to Arianas house then I went back to mt house. I got home to help my mom set up I never seen her fiance cause I was on tour and Ariana was with me. I went to the kitchen to set up the table. I don't really live here any more Ioved out over a year ago so I'm exicted to go back home I really do miss my mom. When I finished I went to the living room to watch mt old epsiode when I was on CSI it was the best. When it was getting to my part there was a knock at the door so I stop the tv and I let in this dude and to see.........................................OMB..................................

who did Justin see?