Yael

Yael POV

Hey I'm yael and today's a big day me and scooter are getting married. Ariana madison Beer and scooter other girl artist are helping me get ready. Ariana zipped me up in the back. I put on my heels and crown on and smiled at my self. I am wearing a princess dress with curly hair and this crown he bought me for my birthday I can't wait. I was helping Ariana in her dress ari is my bride maid and Justin her husband is the best man so there walking down the isle together. And I asked Justin and Ariana to do a duet together. There so cute together even though there younger but everyone wants a relationship like that. Justin is not scared to show that he loves ariana and that he's not scared to show the love to his family for the world.

I heard the music starting and took ariana her four kids the last ones John johnny and walking me down the isle and jake and josh are gonna do the pedals. And then the kids will sit in front of everyone.

Jake sign said will.

Josh sign said you.

Johnny sign said marry.

And last but not least John sign said me?

And the four kids were all dressed up in suits and they were so cute.

Any ways when i got down the isle. I looked scooter in the eye while the priest was talking. And then I heard the priest sad yael will you take scooter to be your husband through sickness and in health.... I looked at scooter and said yes I will. The priest said I pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride.

Scooter looked me in the eye and smirked at me and dipped me into a kiss and I smiled as I kissed back. Everyone started clapping and saying woah. I smiled as we went to the reception and our first song was Justin and Ariana singin love me like you do. We were dancing and I felt like a princess and scooter whispered in my ear that I liked beautiful in my dress and stuff and he would say cute but cheesy stuff like that in my ear.