Jay

Jay POV

12th kid of Jariana

Today my Bestfriend sweet 15 so she wants me to dance with her and sing her song. I promised her I will and I half to like up to my promise. I was getting ready in my tux I already had my shoes and pants on when someone walked in I look to see my girl. She smiled noticing I was shirtless.

Rachel: hey bae

Me: hey baby girl

Rachel: where you going

Me: to the sweet 15

Rachel: oh I'll see you later baby I got to go

Me: where

Rachel: recording studios I half to finish up but I'll call you later baby if anything text me whenever

Me: okay I love you

Rachel: I love you

I put on my shirt and finished up getting ready and then I went to my friends birthday. When I got there I smiled and hugged her as we went on the dance floor and had our dance her father left when she was born so she wanted to dance with me. While we were dancing me family and her family was watching every move we did. When we finished I walked Miley to this seat where I put on her crown and she took off her dress in front of everyone. When she did it show her high waisted pant crop top and her heel and crown👑👠👗. And then random girls came out and did the same. This is a dance that Miley wanted to do. We are do a Hispanic dance. Me and Miley were dance and during the dance there was apart were Miley and the other guys kissed us guys. Then the tempo of the music speed up so the girls walked off stage and me and the guy started doing hip hop as the girl got dress. And the girls came back for the rest of the hip hop and we kinda of had a battle girls against guys and the people me and Miley were playing secretly liked each but couldn't date cause of the battle. Me and Miley and the other dance had our microphone set up.

Me: aye she's kinda of cute

Guy: you can't talk to her

Me why not I'm jay Bieber

Guy: she's a dragon

Me: I don't care I half to know her

Miley: he's super cute

A girl: he is but he's a tiger your big sis would kill you if she found out

Miley: there something different about him

Then as we were dancing I am suppose to kiss Miley. So I did and then I saw Rachel. But I could stop dancing Miley would kill me so I finish the hip hop dance. I went outside to see Rachel about to go in her car .

Me: baby wait

Rachel: what

Me: it's not wait it looks like

Rachel: what is it

Me: I promise her I would star as her dance partner that was for the dance

Rachel: I got to go let talk tomorrow

Me: okay

Rachel left and I went back inside I still have 2 more dances two do the next one is a cop theme. So I got dress as a cop so did Miley. After that we did Zumba it's called dance dance dance it's on youtube. and yeah everyone got up and did it with us. We were having so much fun. When we went backstage me and Miley were talking. Then we kissed by accident we pulled away and looked at each other.

Me: wow

Miley: that was good

Me: it was

Miley: wow

Me: one more time

Miley looked at be but then we were making out and I heard the door open.