Jasmine

Jasmine POV

11th kid of Jariana

Hey I'm jasmine I'm 14 years old and today my first time on tour I have my first performance by my self singing my own song it's called didn't mean it it's about a abuse relationship. My mom and dad and the rest of my family will be back stage watching. I got ready in a high wasted skirt and and a crop top and heels when I was down I went in my prayer circle. My day wants to say some words. after my dad said his prayer I went on stage. And I wasn't so nervous I was kinda of happy. After like three songs it was costume change I went and changed into a different outfit which was kinda of townboy. I was having fun singing with Demi cher Lloyd and other we were having so much fun. But right now is the part of the concert Ive been practicing for months the dance with Ed while he sings his song thinking about you.

Ed: ready

Me: yeah

I went and change into the dress and then I went out and did it. And so far I was doing good. When we were down we were face to face. Me and Ed walked off stage holding hands.

Me: that was amazing Ed

Ed: thanks

Austin: you did amazing baby

Me: thanks bae

My dad had a bought pizza for everyone who worked today. We all packed up but for me I'm going on tour with my mom. We hugged everyone and went on then went on the tour bus I hugged my mom and went to bed.