Mario Jr

Mario Jr POV

1st kid of Pattie and Mario

Hey I'm mario Jr. my half brother Justin Bieber my mom Pattie. I love Justin he's like my older brother. Justin helped me out with everything he help me with my girl he help me find a job. I just turned 18. I went to work to my job on save by the bell. I walked in and smiled as we got to business. We are going one about cut day.

Me: you wanna bet

Zach: yeah

Me: I bet a hundred you can't follow me and kel

Zach: deal

I smiled as we do continued for a few hours. When we finished I hugged Jessie on the show she plays my girlfriend well after this episode my ex but she's like my Bestfriend and I would never date her. The girl who I'm dating is kelly we started out as friends and then my feelings grew strong and stronger for her and one day I asked her out and she said yes. I love her to death. After we finished the producer and Zach came out with a birthday cake for me.

Kelly: your finally 18

Kelly kissed my cheek and I kissed her back and when I finished Lisa and Jessie both cut a small piece of cake and smashed it on my face. I grabbed Lisa and smashed cake on her face. She hugged me and said happy birthday ac (ac is my nickname on the show). I smiled and said thank you Lisa. She's like my little sister.

Me: Lisa are you coming to the party

Lisa: yeah ac my brother 18 I hate to see you have fun and do you think there will be cute guy

Me: yeah maybe

Lisa: wow

Me: I love you sis

Lisa: I love you too brother

I hugged Lisa as Zach took a picture of her on my back. I post it on Instagram with the caption brother and sister moment I love you baby sis @lisa. She post the picture with the caption my big brother 👫✊🙈 happy birthday day 🎉🎊🎈🎁 we've been bestfrien and brother and sister for 4 almost 5 years now you've been me on my bad days ☁️☔️⚡️and you've seen me on my good days ☀️☀️🌈 you've always been there to catch me when I fall and that's why I love you 💜💙🙈 A.C I couldn't ask for a better big brother and I'm happy to be able to work with my Bestfriend 👫✊🙊🙈 we've had so many memories and we have so many more on this long journey of ours 📷📹📱😁👫💎 like remember when we first met and I just started at you cause they just randomly brought a new guy on set but me and you started talking and we started hanging out and look where we are now Bestfriends brother and sister Mario I know I made this long but your finally 18 you have more freedoms now you can go clubbing but not yet you half to wait til I'm 18 so few more months but remember you can't do anything with out me cause we half to experience things together that's what Bestfriends do👫✊💘💜💙 I love you Ac saluter mario happy 18 birthday 😍💯✊🙈💘💎👫🙊💜💙😁👧👨🙈🙉🙊💥🌟✊🙌💃💃👯👫💛💙💜💚❤️💗💓💕💖💞💘. I smiled and looked at her and bear hugged her so tight and said yeah Bestfriend we're gonna experience everything together and I can't wait.