James

James POV

10th kid of Jariana

Hey I'm James and I'm 16 years old and I'm dating Becky g. Where both singers/ rappers me and Becky been Dating almost two years now and it's valentines day. I went all out for Becky she's doing her new music video which is Becky from the block. Its about who she is and how she's proud of it. so anyways I'm getting her house ready I have pedals all over the floor to her room. On her bed I have a big teddy bear some chocolate a bunch of roses. some candles are lite. I have some shoes that are her favorite colors a jacket that says can't stop dancing. I have a shirt a pair of jeans jewelry and a hat. I smiled as I heard Becky and her family come home. I went and hid behind her door as she came upstairs to her room. Her parent know about this surprise but anyways Becky turned on the light to see the stuff and smiled. I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her cheek.

Me: happy valentine baby

Becky: thank you baby

I smiled and kissed her lips as I took her hand and took her in my car and drove to a dance studio i rented out.

Me: ready

Becky: yeah

I started playing thinking out loud Becky g favorite song. I took her hand and started dancing with her. Then right after we dance I got her favorite artist ed sheeran to come and meet her and she hugged him and smiled.

Ed: we'll here you to go

Me: thank you

I smiled as we eat our food and valentines food and was so fun. We were joking taking about the past two years and how things been since we meet. Becky took a pic of me kiss her and she post it on Instagram and said me and my baby on valentine. Then I took picture of Becky and posted it with the caption spending time with my one love. Then Becky took a video of me kissing her I smiled as I said I love her so much she's mine tho. Becky blushed and kissed me as she took my phone. I'm not like those other boyfriend  that care if she goes through my phone. Becky went and took a picture of us and caption it. It's you baby Becky g hacking two years with this amazing guy✌️👫💑💏 I can't believe how much I love you baby I'm happy I meet you 👫👫 we always have fun when ever I'm around you you just know how to make me smile and forget about all my problem 😁😻🙊🙈and I hope were like you mom and dad 👪we go through the worst but at the end nothing will separate 🙅💁😘and once again I love you you baby 😘😍💘✊💯🙊🙈😁💗❤️💚💜💙💓💕👫 . I took my phone and got down on one knee and took her hand. I smiled and gave Becky a promise ring that I'll never lever her and I'll always love her. I took a picture of me holding Becky hand and you can see the ring. I put the post with the caption as. My and baby 💑👫 against the world 🌏🌎🌍 and I love you with all my heart and I wouldn't change this for the world 😍😘💙💙🙈🙊👫💑💏✊💍💍💎💎#0214. I smiled as I went and kiss Becky and took her hand and walked her to the car and open the door and took her home. As we when on her porch I gave her a goodnight kissed and hugged her as she went inside and I went to my car and drove home and went to bed to see there were a new pair of sneakers and a brand new outfit and a text from Becky saying. I hope you like your gift baby I know it's the outfit you were gonna get but goodnight I love you bae #0214 forever and always 😍😘💋✊.