Trayvion

Trayvion POV

1st kid of Destorm

Today I'm going out for a while I'm a teen model, viner, and a rapper. I'm going over my friends house today. As I got to my friends house I notice his sister was there I've been having a crush on his sister for about a year. He knows I like her and he's cool if we date. Me and him were playing black cops. I was winning by 20 points. The game ended and he grabbed us something to eat. When I finished my sandwich I saw zendaya. My friend smiled and told me go for it and I did.

Me: Zendaya can we talk

Zendaya: yeah

Me and Zendaya went upstairs to her room I sat down in her bed.

Zendaya: what's up

Me: Zendaya I know you've been dancing for shake it up and your and singer and I wanted to know you would want to do a song with me

Zendaya: yeah do you want to do it today

Me: yeah

Zendaya: I half to do shake it up but at 6 meet me at the studios

Me: okay

Zendaya hugged me and left I went downstairs to see my friend looking at me.

Me: I chocked and asked her to do a song with me

Him: you gotta do it it's been a year you need to know how she feel about you

Me: I know

I left my friends house and went to work I still gotta work. I went to the set of my music video. It was hard to think cause all I could think about was Zendaya. I need to tell her how I feel and see if we could be a thing. When I finished my manger ask me if I was okay and I told him yeah I was tired. Which was a lie but I gotta go to meet Zendaya for our song. I went to the studio and hugged her and we sat down and talked to let ideas flow.

Zendaya: what else you wanna talk about

Me: are you single

Zendaya: yeah are you

Me: yeah how cute do you think I am

Zendaya: 9 how cute think I am

Me: 10

Zendaya: aww

Me: you wanna be my girl

Zendaya: yeah

I smiled and we kissed as we continue to talk and write our song.