Jazzy

Jazzy POV

The 1 kid of jariana

Hey I'm jazzy I'm 28 years old and I'm currently taken by the best Stephen we been dating since i was 11 a long time but when i was 21 i had to tell him i was a vampire and by surprise he didnt care he loved me more. We got married 5 years ago and we have 3 kids and I'm pregnant again. I'm telling stephen and my family at the same time. Im gonna do it later i have my show right now. Oh i forgot to tell you when i was 15 like Justin i started recording making albums and now I'm famous. Growing up i loved it ariana an justin arent my parents but when i was 15 Justin told me my mom and dad died I don't remember much of him but I'm really happen they took me and Jaxon in like Ariana didn't half to do it or Justin so it means they really do care they have like a thousand other kids but the kept three others that aren't theres and til this day Ariana and Justin are still there for anything and i love them like i want to say thanks but its like there famous they could buy the world if they wanted. The one thing i really learned from ariana that ill pass on to my kids and do my self is give back help others and be grateful of what you have. Sometimes ariana would call me and be just come down here no matter what i do i drop it and go to ariana and we would hang out give back and she would want me to be with her and not let fame get to my head and i love that. Any ways i got my sons ready to go to my moms house and yes i have three sons. When i was ready me my husband and my kids went into car and went to my moms house.

Me: mom

Mom: baby

Me: I've miss you

Mom: I've miss you too

Me: I got a surprise

Mom: okay baby I can't wait

Me: mom or ari why did you keep me Jaxon and rose

Mom: cause you guys are family and I love you

Me: rose wasn't family

Mom: family doesn't mean blood family mean people you love and people who you'll give everything up for

Me: yeah thank you

~a few hours later~

Me: okay everyone I'm pregnant again

Everyone: what

Me: yeah and umm I wanna do this my friend is gonna text me what I'm having right now if you think I'm pregnant with a girl stand over there and if I'm having a boy over here. Everyone even my husband stand on the side for girls. Really? I was the only one on the boys all of a sudden my phone went out. I picked up the call and put my friend on speaker.

Me: hey boo

Her: hey jazzy

Me: what am I having

Her: how many people on the girl side

Me: only me

Her: and everyone on the boys side

Me: yea

Her: we'll the winner is all you guys

Me: I'm having a girl

Her: yeah

Stephen: daddy's girl

Me: okay cause I have momma boys

Stephen: oh

I smiled as we all sat down and and did our pray. I while we were saying our prayer Stephen would rub my stomach which made me happy. I smiled how everything went and I'm happy.