Rose

Rose POV

2nd kid of Jariana

Hey I'm rose I'm 28 and I'm adopted yes adopted. Ariana we'll my mom has always been there for me through the ups and down those girls moment and justin has always been there to I love them like my own no matter what there always be my parent there always be my mom and dad. And growing up they were always there like my own. Today's my parent anniversary so I'm excited. I'm going to singing for them there favorite songs over the years and I can't wait. Me and my brothers and sisters are singing there songs. Right now me and my boyfriend Brent are setting the party up they think my little sister is doing a act performance. So there taking her out to eat but the driver gonna take them to this place we rented out. So after me and rent finished we went home and got ready for the party. When it was 8 we all went off to the "dinner". When we got there my dad was wondering where we were. When we got inside all of my mom and dad's friends said hi. And they were just surprise. mom and dad went and party while me and brother and sister got ready. it's going youngest to oldest I'm gonna be last cause jazzy doesn't want to. So that mean I'm singing two songs my dad's song one time and my moms song the way. So I was behind stage watching everyone sing one after another when it was jazzy turn. Jazzy did amazing job. I walked on stage and started sing one time and my dad looked at me and smiled then half way into the song we change it to the way. And my mom looked at me and smiled thinking of all the thing she been through. When I finished Brent came on stage an got down on one knee and I covered my mouth I never thought he would proposal today.

Brent: we been together for 10 years and we be through so much it's been amazing roll coaster but I enjoy it with you and I want you to be mine forever so baby will you marry me

Me: yes yes I will

I smile while I was crying Brent put the ring on my finger and and kissed me. Everyone here know about me and Brent and everyone at the party a vampire. Me and Brent went off the stage and Jaxon and Demi came out with my parents cake. I smiled they been together for 24 years. We all went out side for the fireworks and it was just amazing we were all having a good time. I smiled holding Brent's hand as we watch the fireworks. Then the words in the fireworks said happy anniversary.