Jason

Jason POV

11th kid of Jariana

Hey I'm Jason Bieber I'm 13 years olds. Today's my moms birthday and I got her a really good gift I'm taking my girlfriend to the party. My mom love her she's 3 years older than me but I don't care I'm still taller than her. I love her she's like my bestfriend we can talk each other about everything thing. Anyways it's also my girl birthday today so I got a surprise. What me my dad and my grandma are doing is bad but the surprise is so worth my mom and my girl mad at me. Anyways I got to go the plan starts really soon like in a a few hours my and my girl our at my house watching a movie. But what happen next no one was ready.

Dad: Jason madison get ready grandma in her hospital

Me: is she okay

Dad: get ready were leaving in 10

I got ready after ten minutes the whole family went to the airport to Canada grandma wanted to see her parent. My great grandpa keeps me humble my whole family keeps me humble. So just knowing something wrong it's horrible. When we left my dad told the pilot to go as fast as he could so he did. We were there quick.

Dad: come on

The whole family was here so we took a good 10 cars. We went to this place that my grandma was at when we walked in out of no where. Suprise! Me and my dad and my grandma planed the whole thing.

Mom: what

Dad: happy birthday

Me: happy birthday baby

Madison: aww

Madison smiled and hugged me as I kissed her cheek.

Mom: I hate you justin

Dad: but you love me at the same time how could you decided I got you

My dad went and kissed my mom and hugged her as the music turn up and everyone was having a good time. I went backstage and grabbed Madison big teddy bear that she wanted.

Madison: baby I love it

Me: good cause I love you

Me and Madison went and slow dance to my dad's song love me like you do.