Stephanie

Stephanie

3rd kid of Beyonce and Channing

Beyonce POV

Stephanie is hyper little girl she's 6 but she's all over the house and it's cute she has a little doll that looks just like her. Stephanie birthday today so we're throwing her big party today. It's a princess theme and she doesn't know it me blu and Jordan are dressed up as princess and Channing is her prince. Stephanie came outside and covered her mouth

Me: happy birthday

Stephanie: yeah

Channing: baby I bought you a new dress lets go try it on

Stephanie: okay

Channing and Stephanie went upstairs but on this beautiful light purple dress on Stephanie and we were all dancing it was Channing and Stephanie and together me and Blu and Jordan and Chris together and we would trade of Patterson every would would have a turn together Channing said he has a big surprise but he didn't tell me what it was. But knowing him Stephanie gonna love it. So after 20 minutes of dancing I didn't dance cause my kid keep on kicking. But finally Channing said he has a surprise for Stephanie.

Stephanie: what is

And out of no where Disney princess appear but it was Jordyn Jennifer Jessa ariana were dressed up at the princess. Stephanie was so happy she was full of joy and she was hyper she was all over the place. I gave Stephanie a necklace I bought her and she we so happy she was jumping all over the place. I smiled as me and her dance I smiled and kissed her as it was Channing turn to dance it was only them to on the floor.

Channing: wait I can't dance like this

Channing left the backyard I was about to go after him but when he can back and gave Stephanie a tiara and she hugged Channing and they dance it was so cute.