Hanging out

Justin's P.O.V

It was my best friend Ryan (thought it was someone else). I went gave him a huge bro hug I haven't seen him for about 6 months. I went to the dinner table and sat down at the table with Ryan and his dad and my mom.

Arianna P.O.V

When I got home I went to the living room to see my older brother. I went and sat next to him and smile and watched tv.

Brother: Ariana what happen

Me: why

Brother: cause you have the huge smile you got

Me: I finally got a new boyfriend

Brother: what's his name

Me: Justin Bieber

Brother: oh yeah ok he's good

Me: do you want to hang out with him and me

Brother: sure how about tomorrow

Me: umm I will ask him

I went upstairs and grabbed my phone from the top on my table .

Me: hey Jay you want to hang out with me and my brother

A few minutes later Justin texted back

Justin: yeah babe how about tomorrow us three have are day like we did last month

Me: thanks babe

Justin: Ari

Me: Yea

Justin: love you

Me: I love you two

I went upstairs to the bathroom. After I came back downstairs to see my brothers making dinner. If you guys didn't figure out is that I live with my older brother. Two years ago my mom and dad died in a car accident on there way home. So my brother fought for my custody since he was 18 and the judge allowed us. I went to the living room to put on a movie. My brother walked over to the couch while I put on csi since me and him love it so much. This episode was about Jason McCann ehich we all know that Justin played him. I smiled when Justin said where's your gun your vest your badge your off work or something. Justin kind of would say something like but he would be kidding around. You still represent the assorti eveything I hate just like you probably hate me. I love when Justin was on this should cause it showed the side of Justin you don't see every day he's the complete opposite of him.

*After the movie*

Brother: Ari I half to tell you something