Scooter

Scooter POV

On the road with Justin Bieber and my other artist it's hard to meet someone but one day I was walking and I say this beautiful girl and thought why not she's cute and it worth talking to her. I talk to her for a few and she gave me her number and told me to call her. And for a while like maybe 2 years me and her would text we meet up like 20 times to go on a date. And I wanna ask her to be mine I mean I feel really deep for her and its time she becomes mine forever cause we're not gonna get younger so it's now or never yael doesn't like over the top stuff she like it small not a lot money. So I'm cooking dinner for her. Any ways yael came over and we were talking and she bought us matching sweaters like she's mine and he's mine she loves it. I smiled at her as I hugged her and kissed her forehead. We ate dinner and I brought out cake. I told yael to open it while she did I got down on one knee. I looked at her as she looked at me and covered her mouth.

Me: yael I love you to death I know we don't get to see each other often cause you do really wanna move in and your my first and only love and I would do anything to see you smile and I would do anything to be with you forever and were not getting any young so I think this is the best time to to do it and we can started a family like we always talked about but I really do love you baby girl but will you marry me Yael?

Yael: yes yes yes yes

I slipped the ring and kissed yael. I took a price a cane and mashed it on yael face and then we started throwing cake at each other