Pattie

Pattie POV

I haven't dated since me and Jeremy were together but I was busy with working on this movie when I meet my husband mario Lopez. Mario is such a good guy I honestly love him we have 3 beautiful kids together and we're all a vampire. Today Mario is taking me out for dinner for my birthday. Me Mario Mario Jr Gia Dominic Jazzy Jaxon and Justin. I know Jazzy and Jaxon aren't my kids but I treat them like Justin and my grandchildren I honestly love them. I got ready in this beautiful silver dress.

Justin: mom you look beautiful

Me: thank you baby

Justin went and kissed my cheek and hugged me.

Me: you've grown up so much

Justin: mom I'm dad know

Me: I know how do you like it

Justin: it's the best feeling in the world I love them all and just see them smile makes me happy I can't what to see them grow up and mature

Me: baby I remember holding you and you just smiled I fell in love with you

Justin: I love you too

I hugged him as we went downstairs. I'm close to Justin because that's my baby and since he's famous I can't see him as muh so whenever he's around I try to spend as much time with my baby as possible. Mario would get mad but he understand that cause he doesn't get to see Jr as much and they hang out when they get the chance.

Jazzy: mom you beautiful

Jaxon: gorgeous

Me: thank you baby

The kids hugged me as I smiled I love times like this when the hole family's home.

Me: jazzy your really grown up and you look beautiful

Jazzy: thank you mom I love you

Me: I love you too and Jaxon your getting more handsome every time I see you

Jaxon: so do you mom

After Jeremy died Me Justin and Ariana stepped up as the parents for jazzy and Jaxon and honestly it was amazing time of anything ever happen they would always came to one of us.

All of us arrive to the restaurant and it was fun we were sharing stories about each other.