Destorm

Destorm POV

Me and liane got married and had a kid he's 14. Me and liane are going tot he hospital today she's pregnant again. Right now where at the hospital she's in labor. Justin and Ariana are helping us out. Ariana help liane so much Ariana been through this so much.

Ariana: what are you having

Liana: a boy destorm jr

Ariana: that's nice whose the god father of him

Liane: justin and godmother is Ariana

Ariana: aww

Doctor: push

A hour later liane and me had our second kid and he was name destorm jr. I picked up Destorm jr and kissed his little head. My son he's perfect I love him with all my heart. I smiled as our other son held his little brother. My boys were smiling at each other there perfect I thought. But moments later liane scream again. I looked over at her to see her pushing and about ten minutes later I had a baby girl. The minute i heard her cry I was at peace I know she's okay and nothing wrong. but she's wasn't over for another a hour liane was in pain pushing as hard as she could. Then finally I a heard a baby cry I looked at the baby to see it was a girl. I went and kissed liane head and the doctor gave her the first girl while my son had destorm jr and I had the second girl .

Liane: her name is ariana

Ariana: aww

Liane: destorm you pick

Me: Gina

Liane: I love it