Miley

Miley POV

I got ready in my dress and went out to the party to her Jay say. for 6 years I've had feeling for Miley I've tried to not think about it but everyday I see Miley I feel more in love me and Rachel broke up when I was with Rachel I love her but not that way like brother and sister but my feelings for Miley grew and I wanna ask Miley something important. I said what.

Jay: Miley will you be my girlfriend

Me: yes yes and yes

Jay smiled put down the microphone and kissed me and I do that song I would die everyday waiting for you started playing. I smiled as we kissed this is my day the best day ever. While everyone was dancing I change into my party in the USA outfit shorts a shirt. I went on stage and the dj started the song.

Me: this is all so crazy everyone seem so famous

And as I was singing everyone was dance and I went back on my chair and continue singing. I saw Miley dancing with some guys I couldn't make out who was he. After that Beyoncé the queen b took the mic.

Beyoncé: there's a lot of love in this room so I wanna bring back a song that's about love it's called love on top

Everyone started singing along we we're all just having so much fun and the party still wasn't over. At the need of the party everyone was smiling eating and everything jay got some cake on my face but I still love him. #0307 😘🙈🙊💘. I found out Rachel and Jacob were talking he's rays older brother but her and Jacob and her and other were talking. I smiled it's been such a good day and I hope me and justin last.

6 months later

Hey me and jay has been stronger than ever we always hang out were always talking kissing and stuff but him and Miley are still cool. Me and her are still cool she's dating someone new no one knows who it is so were all on edge to find out who.