Juli

Juli POV

6th kid of Jariana

Hey I'm Julianna aka juli I'm 22 years old and I'm a singer/ vampire yeah weird I know but you you should meet my boyfriend it's kinda weird he's my godfather but I love him. He's also a vampire he's Alex my moms Bestfriend my mom know about us dating my dad doesn't I don't know what he'll say. Anyways me and hi already have a kid together my dad doesn't know that he's the father he know the father walked out our baby a little boy he's about to be a year soon. we beamed him after my dad Justin and he's just like my dad he's always smiling or laugh and it's cute my dad loves him to death. Today's the day I will tell my dad about me and Alex for four years I've been mad with myself about it. So I'm taking my family to dinner at this beautiful restaurant and I can't wait to tell them. So I got ready in this beautiful red dress and justin wore this outfit my dad bought him and Alex dressed up nice. We went and drove to the restaurant and that's when we meet up with the family. We all sat down at the table and talked about everything. Wrote when they severed our dinner I knew it was time.

Me: everyone I half to tell you something

My dad stopped and looked and me and said what baby and my mom mouthed it okay everything will be fine.

Me: it's about justin umm dad for the past 4 years I've been lying to you epically the past years justin was born and I half to tell all of you guy

Dad: what is it baby

Me: so for the past four years me and Alex been dating and Alex is Justin's father

Dad : as long as you guys are happy I'm happy

I smiled knowing my dad was okay with us being together. When I was about to sit Alex stood up and looked at me.

Alex: I would also like to say something

Me: what

Alex: Juliana I love you to death and I promise I will never ever hurt you in any way and I want to ask you one this baby will you marry me

Me: yes

I smiled and hugged Alex as he put the ring on my finger. Everyone clapped and we both smiled I'm finally engaged to the man I love.

Mom: aww

Dad: like us all over again

Jacky hugged me and smiled me and jacky were always Bestfriend and we told each other everything and her and mom were the only ones that new about me and Alex before dad. When me and Alex got home we started making out and stuff. 9 months later we had a little girl named Jackie Marie Bieber. She's so beautiful Jacky the godmother and jacky love her to death. I'm still a singer I love to singer and that will never change. I go on tour never month I can't wait Alex not gonna be on tour with me for half the tour then for the other half when I get use to it he's coming but the first tour is in California so it's good I'm not traveling out of state my whole family gonna support me which is good. While I'm doing half my tour Alex is going to be modeling and stuff. So I'm happy for him.