Matthew

Matthew POV

Hey I'm Matthew and me and Jennifer been Bestfriends forever I love her me and her been dating for 6 years we have a kid together and he's like me he has blue eyes and has dimples like Jennifer. And we are just in love with him anyways I'm gonna tell you guys a story about how we started dating. Okay it's was 6 years ago I was 11 I had feelings for jennifer. Jennifer and I was Bestfriends so I didn't want to ruin it but I didn't want to just be friends so today im going to her house. I went got dress all nice and went to her house me and her are going to the top of this hill that has amazing view and I want her to know it's me and her. So I went to Jennifer house and picked her up her hair was curled and she was wearing a summer dress. I took her to the top of the hill where my picnic was set up for us. We sat down and talked about everything that's been up. I looked at her and took a deep breath. This is the moment.

Me: Jennifer

Jennifer: yea

Me: umm I don't to ruin what we got but I think it time I say it Jennifer will you be my girl

Jennifer: for real

Me: yeah

Jennifer: yes I will be your girl

Me: yes

I smiled and kiss my baby on lips and when I did a bunch of people started taking a bunch of pictures of us but I didn't care. I smiled and me and Jennifer got up and to her house I drop her off and went to my photoshoot. The photoshoot was good but right after I had to go to ellen.

Ellen: hi

Me: hi

Ellen: so I've heard you been hanging out with girls m

Me: yeah

Ellen: like Jennifer Bieber

Me: and other like

Ellen: like Jennifer Bieber

Me: yeah but ther girls

Ellen: all u see is you and Jennifer making out

Me: yeah

Ellen: so I could assume you too are dating

Me: yeah

Ellen: when did this start

Me: today actually I've been planning to tell her for months

Ellen: how longer have you had feelings for her

Me: a while her personality is amazing and it makes me love her a lot more

Ellen: she back stage listening to everything

Me: I love you baby

Jennifer came out and hugged me and she looked at me and said I love you to. Then Ellen started saying kiss kiss kiss I smiled and gladly kiss Jennifer.