Marie

Marie POV

2nd kid of Usher

Hey I'm Marie I'm 20 and I'm and artist and my boyfriend is a singer he's a Hispanic singer his name is Royce. But the big shock is were having a little Hispanic baby.

Me: you ready

Royce: yeah

Me: you think it's a girl or boy

Royce: a girl you

Me: a girl

Me and Royce got ready and went to the family reunion. Every year someone has a different way of sharing there pregnant. Royce hired someone to draw a girl or boy sign in the air. So when we went to the reunion I smiled and hugged ariana I have a big belly. Everyone excited to see what I'm having even I'm excited I want a little girl to dress up and stuff but I don't care as long as I have my two favorite people in my life. Royce rubbed my stomach. Royce doesn't like his first name so I call him Royce instead. Anyways as he rubbed my stomach and the baby calm down.

Dad: hey baby

Me: hey daddy

Dad: what is it

Me: I don't know we will find out soon

Dad: okay

We were eating and the food was delicious. Royce repeatedly rubbed my stomach and I smiled. So when I finished I kissed Royce cheek and smiled as I rest my head on his shoulder.

Me: I love you

Royce: I love you too baby

Ari: is it time yet Maria

Me: Royce

Royce: yeah

Royce texted his friend and we told them to look up in the sky. We all waited to for the sign. Royce wrapped his hand around my waist and kissed me.

Me: ready

Royce: on 3

Me: 1

Royce: 2

Me: 3

We looked up to see we're having a baby girl. He smiled and kissed my cheek.