Joe Imagine: Jerk?

Joe Trohman was an asshole.

It's as plain as that.

He's an enormous asshole and you wish he would just transfer schools.

You walked into school, sleep still lingering in your body as you attempted to make it to your locker with a backpack of lead. You finally arrived to your locker only to find Joseph Trohman gossiping in from of it to one of his friends.

I swear, boys talk more shit than girls nowadays.

"Joe, can you move please?" You sighed, annoyance clear in your tone. Joe looked over at you with his face that never looked tired. It was 7 in the morning for crying out loud. He should definitely look tired. He smirked and turned to face you.

"I'm sorry, this is your locker?" He asked. You sighed and rolled your eyes.

"Yes, this is my locker." You glared.

"Oh. I was looking for it anyway. Thanks for that." Joe slipped a note into your locker and walked away with his friend, laughing.

"Asshole." You mumbled opening your locker you grabbed you books and the note. You opened it and gasped.

*You're not gonna be invisible*

You looked down the direction where Joe walked away and saw in looking back at you. You quickly looked back down at the note. What does this mean?