Andy Imagine: I'm Not The Desperate Type Pt.2

*Night Of The Dance*

You stood in the midst of the dance floor with Hayley, Cody, Zack, and Maxx. Jack was probably boning Alex in the bathroom and Rian had disappeared with some girl.

"I don't think Andy's coming. This was a huge mistake." You panicked, a frown evident on your face.

"Hey, turn that Upside Down missy." Cody directed.

"He's right (Y/N). Andy is probably in the bathroom or something." Hayley said.

"He might be more nervous than you." Zack considered.

"But what if he just doesn't want me?" You worried.

"Then that's his loss." Maxx smiled lightly.

*                                                            *

"You just had to stop for that slice of pizza." Andy grumbled.

"My car, I pick the stops!" Pete barked, his mouth full of pizza.

"The only reason I'm coming to this fucking dance is to see (Y/N), and I don't even know how long she's gonna be there for!" Andy yelled. Pete pulled the car into park and glared at Andy.

"Really, you're gonna yell at me and make me look like a lil bitch in front of my friends?" Pete frowned as Joe and Patrick sat quietly in the back.

"We already knew you were a little bitch man." Joe snickered.

"Shut yo ass up!" Pete ordered. Andy rolled his eyes and got out of the car. He walked into the school gymnasium and peered around, unable to spot you in the dark room.

"Dammit." Andy cursed. Maybe you already left. Maybe he was too late. Andy, made his way over to the back wall of the dance and watched everyone enjoying themselves. Everyone but him.

*                                                           *

You walked out of the bathroom to find all your friends had found someone to dance with, yet you still could not spot Andy. This dance was a bust, and you wanted nothing more than to go home, but Hayley was your ride. You decided, for her sake, to go and wait in the back until she was ready to go. When you arrived to the back of the gym, it was very dark but you could faintly make out s person next to you.

"Not enjoying the dance?" You yelled over the music.

"Not really." The voice replied back. It was barely heard over the noise.

"We're you waiting for someone?"

"More like someone was waiting for me. They probably left. What about you?"

"Waiting for someone who never showed."

"I'm sorry." At that very moment. A strobe light flashed over to the back of the gym, illuminating the faces of both you and Andy.

"Andy?"

"(Y/N)?"

*                                                         *

At the end of the dance, Pete, Patrick, and Joe were looking around for Andy. At the same time, Hayley, Cody, Zack, Jack, Alex, Rian, and Maxx were looking for you.

"Jesus, where could the guy be? I know he was pissed about throwing away his shot with (Y/N)-"

"You threw away his shot." Patrick corrected, cutting off Pete.

"Details Patrick, details." Pete glared.

"Did (Y/N) go home? I was supposed to drive her." Hayley frowned.

"No way, (Y/N) wouldn't worry us like that." Rian disagreed.

"I don't know, she was pretty Uncontainable with her feelings. She probably went home to cry." Cody shrugged. The two groups of friends suddenly bumped into each other.

"Have you seen Andy?"

"Have you seen (Y/N)?" They both asked at the same time. Then a bump from behind the bleachers caught everyone's attention.

"You guys heard that, right?" Alex asked. Both groups walked around to find Andy and (Y/N) hardcore making out.

"What'd I tell ya (Y/N)! 10/10 would bang!" Jack cheered, making both Andy and (Y/N) break their kiss in embarrassment.

"And you thought I made you miss your shot." Pete smirked.

"Whatever." Andy groaned. He then turned back to you and continued making out, not even caring about the two friend groups.  He finally had you.

"Looks like we're in-laws." Jack smiled.

"Awesome!" Pete cheered, high fiving Jack.