Andy Imagine: After School

"One look from him and I'm like 3 months pregnant! This makes no sense!! Like, his jawline is sharper than my moms freaking cleaver. His eyes are brighter than my future!" Pete exclaimed before chugging down water.

"Yes Pete, Colton Haynes is very attractive." You giggled at your too gay to function best friend.

"Hey you still need a ride home after school. I'm heading over to your neighborhood." Pete asked after his moment of thirst was over.

"Peter, you better not fuck my neighbor." You glared.

"Patrick is really sexy. It's not my fault if I just happen to fall into his bed with my dick out." Pete shrugged. You groaned and looked back down at your lunch.

"(Y/N), I'm not gonna alarm you so I'm speaking softly and calmly." Pete said casually.

"What is it?" You asked.

"Hottie Hurley is on his way over here and he is giving you total bedroom eyes."

"Ya lyin."

"Girl, smile and laugh because he'll be here in like 10 seconds." You let out a laugh and smiled at Pete when you felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hey (Y/N)." Andy smiled. You turned to him, a casual smile on your face.

"Hey Andy. What's up?" You asked.

"Nothing much, I just wanted to know if you wouldn't mind studying with me for our Chem test."

"I'll study with you. When and where?"

"After school maybe your place?"

"Cool. I was catching a ride with Pete if you wanna tag along."

"If it's alright with Pete." You turned to Pete, urging him to say yes with your eyes.

"Yeah Andy, it's no problem." Pete smiled.

"Awesome. I'll see you later (Y/N)." Andy waved.

"Later Andy." You replied. He walked away and you turned to Pete.

"Look at my little (Y/N) about to get dicked down. I'm so proud!" He cheered. You just laughed shoving him.

"What the hell? You need Jesus." You said before standing up with your trash, praying for school to hurry up and dismiss.