Pref #28: Daddy FOB: Who's Pregnant??

A/N: This one is gonna be about the kids thinking that they're pregnant/actually being pregnant/ or getting someone pregnant. I've seen this done in different ways and I wanted to try it too. Enjoy.

Patrick:

Diana nervously walked down the halls, clutching her books close to her chest. She felt so out of place and ostracized from the rest of the children in the halls. She saw Zander by his locker putting in his books. His backpack was slung over his shoulder as he concentrated on placing his books so they wouldn't fall. Diana took a deep breath and walked over to her boyfriend.

"Zander?" She asked quietly. Zander smiled and turned to Diana. His smile instantly dropped when he noticed her red, teary eyes.

"Hey, what's going on?" Zander asked softly, grabbing his girlfriend's hand.

"I...I think I'm pregnant." You whispered, just loud enough for the words to reach Zander's ears. He froze in shock.

"Pregnant." He mumbled.

Zander looked around the hallways and led Diana away to an empty classroom

"Do you have a test or a doctors appointment where we can find out for sure?" He asked worriedly.

"I haven't checked yet, but my period's really late and we did have sex recently. Something could've gone wrong." Diana sniffled. She wiped a tear from her eye before looking back at Zander. Zander took Diana into his arms and hugged her tightly.

"We'll be alright. We-We can get through this, but I think we need to tell our parents." He suggested.

"They'd kill us!" Diana exclaimed.

"D, we're only 16, just kids! We need our parents help." Diana looked into Zander's eyes and nodded.

"I'll go home and tell my parents." She agreed.

"And I'll tell mine." Zander confirmed.

*At The Stump Residence*

You sat in the living room reading a magazine when the door opened. You looked up to see Diana walking in.

"Hey sweetie, how was school?" You asked.

"I need to talk with you and dad." Diana said, skipping the pleasantries. You frowned before standing.

"Everything okay?" You asked.

"I don't know. I just...I really need you guys." Diana pleaded. You nodded and called Patrick from the music room. He came into the living room, a small frown on his face. You and Patrick both sat across from Diana.