Pete Imagine: I Knew You...Once Upon A Time Pt.2

You got ready for work, following the monotonous routine you did every morning. Sit at the edge of your bed for 2 minutes, shower for 5 minutes, brush your teeth for 2 minutes, get dressed in 7 minutes, make coffee for 10 minutes, leave the house at 6:30. When it was time for you to leave, you felt like you were forgetting something

Or someone.

You quickly shook away the feeling and left to catch the train to work at your boring secretary job. How did your life become so dull? The most excitement you had was in your dreams when you were with your mystery man...whoever he was. The chilly May morning had you clutching your blazer closer to your body as you walked quickly to the train station. You just wanted to get to work as soon as possible so you could be home as soon as possible. Today just felt off.

*At Work*

You sat behind the front desk organizing papers. Your boss almost never did paperwork and instead pushed it all on you. You had a few choice words for him, but kept them to yourself. Blacked by a stack of papers, you failed to notice the man in front of the desk.

"Um, excuse me?" The man asked. You flinched slightly, not expecting the warm voice that sounded strangely familiar. You pushed the papers to the side and watched with wide eyes.

It was him.

He was real.

He was here.

"I uh...how can I help you?" You stuttered.

"I'm here to speak with Mr. Stark. Something about performing for a party. My band sent me over." The man smiled, eyes as warm as they were in your dreams.

"D-do you have an appointment?" You asked.

"I should. My name is Pete Wentz. I'm here on behalf of the band Fall Out Boy." The man, Pete, replied. You turned to your computer and typed in the name Fall Out Boy. Sure enough, the appointment showed up for the exact time. You went to turn back to Pete, when you accidentally knocked over all you papers.

"No! I'm so sorry." You gasped in horror. You ran around to the front of the desk to pick up the papers.

"Let me help you with that." Pete offered. You looked up as he bent down close to you, bumping your head with yours.

"Shit! I'm am so so sorry." You groaned. Pete smiled, laughing slightly. His eyes creased at the corners, making you swoon.

"It's all right." He assured you. When all the papers were gathered, Pete gave them to you.

"Thank you." You said softly.

"No problem." Pete smiled back. You two stood there when your boss came out of his office.

"(Y/N), is my 11 o'clock here?" Tony asked. You broke your gaze from Pete and looked at your boss.

"Yes Mr. Stark. Pete Wentz from Fall Out Boy." You answered.

"Mr. Wentz, please join me in my office, and (Y/N) take a break. You look a little jumpy." Tony advised.

"Thank you Mr. Stark."

"It's Tony (Y/N)." Tony laughed before entering his office with Pete. You blushed and sat back down in your seat. The man who literally visits your dreams every night is real and you just met him.

What the hell?

To be continued...